Night Skiing will start again in December 2018 - watch this space for exact dates!
Ski under bright lights in the largest night skiing area in Western Canada!
We turn the lights on the Bullet Express and Plaza Chair, giving you access to 2569 meters (8429 feet) of terrain. With a night lift capacity of over 5000 people per hour, the Plaza Chair and the Bullet High Speed Chairs whisk skiers to the top of the longest vertical drop (596 meters) of all night skiing areas in North America! On Thursday to Saturday nights, come ride in TELUS Park.
|Nights - Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat 3:30pm until 7:45pm | last night March 31st, 2018|
|Bullet Express & Plaza Chair||Tuesday - Saturday|
|TELUS Park||Thursday - Saturday|
|Holiday Hours: Bullet Express, Plaza Chair & TELUS Park||March 16 - 31 (open nightly)|
|Holiday Hours: TELUS Park||March 21 - 31 (Weds thru Sat)|
|$10 Friday Nights||Fridays Only (starting date tba)|
|See Tickets for lift ticket rates.|
*Start and end dates subject to change without notice.
$10 Friday Night - stay tuned for start date
It's the best deal you will find on a Friday night! Big White's $10 Friday Nights offers the most fun you can have on skis or a snowboard for just $10. You can ski under the bright lights served by the longest Quad Express Chair open for night skiing in Western Canada. The Plaza Lift, Bullet Chair and TELUS Park, Big White's world class terrain park, are all open Friday night from 3:30pm to 8:00pm (weather permitting).
$10 NIGHT SKIING | $10 RENTALS | $10 TUBING | $10 BEGINNER LESSONS | $10 DINNER DEALS
- Friday Night lift tickets are just $10. Save $15!
- Regular Ski & Snowboard rentals for Friday nights are only $10! *Does not include high performance rentals
- $10 Tubing! Buy a Tubing pass for Friday night & only pay $10! Save $13!
- $10 Beginner Lesson with a pro on Friday night (for Ages 8 and up)!
Things to Know Before You Go
- Arrive with plenty of time to spare. It will take you at least 45 minutes to get your rental equipment dialed up.
- Dress warmly and appropriately- be aware that the temperature usually drops in the evenings. The best way to stay warm is to wear layers, waterproof pants and a jacket.
- Road conditions - be aware that you may experience slippery roads on the way to the resort, so reserve extra time for the drive.
- For rental equipment, you will need a credit card and photo ID for security.