Snowmobiling is an exhilarating way to enjoy Big White’s stunning backcountry. A variety of daily snowmobile take place on trails catered to all skill levels, from family cruising to advanced powder riding. Drive your own snowmobile or double up with a friend, and see Big White in a new and exciting way. Owned and operated by the talented group at Outback Snowmobile Tours.
Snowmobile Tour Rates
|Passenger Over 12|
|Passenger Under 12|
*Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice. A $6 per person, Government Land Use Fee is applicable to all tours
*Add Loss Waiver Deductible for $34 on 1hr & 2hr tours, $39 on 4hr tour. Ask a sales agent for more information.
*** Please note, a $1000.00 deposit, per group is required for every tour. Payable on Credit Card
- All drivers must be at least 16 years of age with a valid drivers license and parental consent.
- There is no age restriction for passengers however they must be more than 91cm (3 ft) tall.
- All riders must sign a waiver.
- A damage deposit (paid by credit card) is required for all tours.
- Helmets are provided.
- Adult size snowmobile gear is available for those that do not have their own ski gear.
- Arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- Wear warm winter clothing with layers
- Wear warm winter boots
- Bring a neck warmer and goggles
- Bring your driver's license
- Bring a small snack for 4 hour tours
- There will be lots of photo opportunities so be sure to bring a camera
How to Get There
- From the Village Centre - take Lara's Gondola to Happy Valley, turn left and cross the bridge into the Happy Valley Adventure Park. Then proceed to the Snowmobile Hut.
- By Vehicle - Park in the Happy Valley Parking Lot, proceed to the Adventure Park. Then proceed to the Snowmobile Hut.
- Hot snacks/beverages available for purchase in the Happy Valley Day Lodge a short walk away
- Heated Washroom facilities in the Happy Valley Day Lodge.