Kelowna Rockets Hockey
Experience the excitement of the Kelowna Rockets WHL hockey team in action. Known for their exciting, gritty, Canadian hockey style, Rockets games are a fun time for all. Witness the stars of tomorrow fighting for a spot in the NHL. We arrange the tickets and transportation so all you need is your team spirit!
Kelowna Rockets Hockey Rates & Schedule
Please be aware, the below rates and schedules are from the 2019/2020 season. Updated pricing and schedules available Summer 2020. For questions or inquiries please email the Concierge Desk.
|Kelowna Rockets vs. Kamloops @ 7:05pm||Friday, December 27th, 2019|
|Kelowna Rockets vs. Vancouver @7:05pm||Saturday, January 4th, 2020|
|Kelowna Rockets vs. Victoria @ 7:05pm||Wednesday, January 8th, 2020|
|Kelowna Rockets vs. Kamloops @ 7:05pm||Saturday, January 11th, 2020|
|Kelowna Rockets vs. Red Deer @ 7:05pm||Saturday, February 15th, 2020|
|Kelowna Rockets vs. Kamloops @ 7:05pm||Saturday, March 14th, 2020|
Game Ticket & Transportation Price: $48.00
Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice.
Purchase your tickets here:
- Tickets must be pre-purchased online or from the Concierge Desk in the Village Centre Mall.
- Tickets are limited. Purchase early to avoid disappointment.
- Refunds or game transfers must be made 48 hours in advance to the departure of the bus.
- Rate includes ticket to the game, transportation to and from Big White Ski Resort.
- Bus picks up and drops off at the Village Centre Mall.
- Bus departs Big White at 5:30pm for games that start at 7:05pm. Collect your tickets from the Concierge Agent outside of Cen Res from 5:15pm
- Bus departs Kelowna after the game at 9:45pm (or at completion of game, in case of overtime play) and stops at Happy Valley and the Village Centre Mall.
- Wear warm clothing layered clothing.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure of the bus.
- Please be aware that as per arena security all bags are subject to search.
- Outside alcohol is not permitted.
How to Get There
- Bus departs from the Village Centre Mall outside the entrance to Central Reservations.