Returning Winter 23/24!
Feel the wind in your face as you zoom down our thrilling tube park. Located in the Happy Valley Adventure Park, the Big White Tube Park offers tons of fun for all ages. No skill or equipment are required - just a sense of adventure and a desire for excitement. The Tube Park has 5 specially-groomed lanes that allow thrill seekers to enjoy a high-speed ride down the slopes, even after the lifts close. Our new tube lift capacity accommodates up to 50 tube riders per hour to maximize your fun!
|Full Day Tubing Pass||Rate|
|Tot (5 & under)||$5*|
|*Tots only pay card fee. Tot tubing ticket is free when reloaded on previous lift ticket, season pass or tube ticket.|
|New card fee (can be loaded onto valid ticket media)||$5|
Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice.
- You must have a valid snow tubing lift ticket to ride the tubes in the park.
- All participants must follow attendant's instructions. Unsafe conduct will result in the removal of your lift ticket without a refund.
- Children must be a minimum height of 42" or 106 cm tall to tube alone.
- A child under 42” or 106cm must be accompanied by a paying adult who must raft with the child and hold on to his or her tether
- One person per tube only. Adults may hang onto their child's tube in the kids' lane (conditions permitting).
- Tube chaining or linking is permitted, where sliders can join up and go down a lane together, as long as conditions permit.
- Ski boots and hard shelled boots are not permitted to be worn while tubing for safety reasons.
- No sleds, toboggans or other self-owned tubes are permitted in the Tube Park.
- There are staff stationed at the base of the lift, top of the lift and top of the lanes, as well as in the run out lanes, to provide assistance and instruction.
- Due to increased volume on weekends and holidays, long line ups may occur.
- Tube lanes may be closed without notice for the safety of guests and staff.
Operating Dates & Times
|Regular Season (Tube Park closes April 9)|
|Monday - Friday||4:00pm - 8:00pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||2:00pm - 8:00pm|
|March 13 – March 30||2:00pm - 8:00pm|
|March 31 & April 1||2:00pm - 6:00pm|
Hours and dates of operation are subject to change based upon weather and conditions.
- Be prepared for varying weather conditions and temperatures.
- We recommend proper winter boots with a good grip.
- Wear warm winter clothing, snow pants are recommended (especially for children).
How to Get There
- From the Village Centre - take Lara's Gondola to Happy Valley, turn left and cross the bridge into the Happy Valley Adventure Park.
- By Vehicle - Park in the Happy Valley Parking Lot, proceed to the Adventure Park.
- 5 tube lanes to enjoy from a more gentle slope to faster lanes.
- Ticket Sales
- Tube Lift for easy access up to the tube lanes accommodating 50 riders per hour.
- Hot snacks/beverages available for purchase in the Happy Valley Day Lodge a short walk away
- Washroom cabin located in the Tube Park and heated washroom facilities in the Happy Valley Day Lodge.
- Fully lit for night tubing.
*Please note: We do not have storage facilities available at this time. Guests may leave non–valuable items beside the Tube Park hut as long as it does not create a hazard for other guests.