Calling all locals, we have organized this program for you. Take four Fridays off and enjoy Big White and all it has to offer! Time to improve your skills and have fun doing it.
Ability Levels – open for Skiers/Riders who are competent on our easiest green run (level 4) up to the challenging black runs (level 6) and all points in between.
Join our Ski/Snowboard Pros over four consecutive Fridays and enjoy the continuity of having the same instructor. This program is designed to build your confidence and enjoyment level by focusing on building your confidence on all terrain and learn to make your equipment do the work, not your muscles.
- Building your confidence on all terrain based on your skill level, learn to enjoy Big White
- Learn to make your equipment do the work, not your muscles,
- Nine weeks with your Pro as they follow a game plan for improving your confidence, improving your skills, and getting you thinking
- For all levels, developing the fe eling of good balance and how to use the terrain to have fun
- 4-hour group lesson, 9:00am to 1:00pm
- There must be a minimum of two participants enrolled in the class for the session to go ahead.
- You must be comfortable using the Ridge Chairlift and getting down our easiest green run from this chairlift
2024 Lesson Times & Costs
|4 Week Program - 3 Sessions Available
|January 5th , 12th , 19th , 26th
|February 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd
|March 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd
|Fridays 9:00am - 1:00pm
|Cost per Program
Season passholders receive 10% discount.