Nordic & Snowshoe Rentals
You can find Nordic Skis and Snowshoe rentals now available at the Village Centre Mall
With over 25 km of nordic trails to explore, we have the gear to get you off the beaten track. We have an extensive selection of classic skis and skate skis, as well as snowshoes of every size.
If you have a current ski or snowboard rental, bring your equipment down to the Village Centre Mall with you and our friendly staff will swap you over to nordic skiing at no extra charge.
The beautiful weather at Big White means you can take your time to explore the 25kms (15.5 miles) of Nordic trails.
- Snowshoe on Wilderness Trails Only
- All participants must have a valid Trail pass, Alpine ticket or Season's pass to use the trails.
- Take the free gondola up to the village to purchase your trail pass at the ticket office in the Village Centre
- Trail passes ($15+tax) can be purchased from the Ticket Office in the Village Centre Mall.
- Dogs are permitted on the Wilderness Trails, but must remain in control and on leash at all times.
How to Get There
- From the Village Centre - take Lara's Gondola to Happy Valley, turn left across the bridge into the Adventure Centre and proceed to the trail head.
- By Vehicle - Park in the Happy Valley Parking Lot, proceed across the bridge into the Adventure Centre and proceed to the trail head below the beginner's slope.
- 25 km (15.5 miles) of trails.
- Hot food and beverages are available for purchase in the Happy Valley Day Lodge, featuring poutine, hot dogs, hot chocolate, and more delicious treats.
- Heated Washroom facilities in the Happy Valley Day Lodge.