It doesn't matter whether you're a beginner, an expert or somewhere in the middle - we've got great rental gear for everybody. Our all-mountain skis include an extensive selection of regular and high performance products including all-mountain and twin tip skis from brands like Atomic, Blizzard, Head, K2, Rossignol and Salomon.
Benefits of Renting on the Mountain
- If you're after skis, snowboards, XC, snowblades or snowshoes everything you need is at our Big White Rental Shop which is conveniently situated in the Village Centre Mall Building in the heart of Big White.
- Our rental ski fleet is serviced using Big White's Wintersteiger Mercury - it doesn't get any better!
- Try different skis from our fleet (high performance renters only).
- Avoid the hassle and expense of travelling with your own equipment.
- If you're here for a few days and want to try something new you can switch from skiing to snowboarding or XC or snowshoeing and there's no charge.
- Children under the age of 13 will receive a complimentary helmet when renting a full set of equipment from the rental shop (excludes <13 Season Renters). The Wendy's complimentary helmet service is still available for other children from the Kids' Centre.
Wanting to rent ski boots only?
This is because we cannot ensure the safe adjustment of non-rental bindings to fit rental boots. We wish we could, but this is a safety and liability issue, not a customer service issue.
Our repair shop can check your skis' bindings and fit the rental boots to your skis.
The Repair Shop technician will check the industry indemnification list to ensure your bindings can be safely adjusted. If your bindings are not listed, the technician cannot adjust your bindings. If the bindings are listed, the technician will run a test on the Wintersteiger calibrator to confirm that your bindings fall within acceptable DIN standards.
The Repair Shop charge is $25 (plus taxes) for a calibration and, unfortunately, you may be in for a lengthy wait as the Repair Shop is frequently very busy. This fee is payable irrespective of whether the bindings pass or fail the test.
Given the above, you may wish to consider renting a full set of ski equipment as an alternative.