Overnight RV Parking
Our Overnight RV Parking is located in Happy Valley; follow Big White Road to signs for Happy Valley Day Lodge, continue along Happy Valley Road until you see the designated zone.
There are no tent sites at this park. This lot is best suited to self-contained RV's or vehicle campers only due to zero services available. This is an alpine environment and alpine conditions will affect the grounds accordingly. Please carry out any garbage/recycling you may accumulate during your stay. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Walk to the Village via Happy Valley Way to access all summer activities, including downhill mountain biking, hiking, and scenic chairlift rides. After enjoying a meal at one of our on-mountain restaurants, head back to the RV for a relaxing evening under the stars.
PHONE 250 491 6262 | EMAIL email@example.com
Thursday, June 29th - Monday, September 4th
Bookings permitted Thursday- Sunday nights; some exclusions and exceptions may apply
Not assigned; first come, first served. Please be respectful of other vehicles and allow adequate room.
Overnight RV Parking Area Information
Location: Happy Valley Parking Lot - 12 minute walk to Village Centre
Access: Via Happy Valley Road (dirt road)
|Overnight RV Parking Stall
|$10 per night
|*Prices do not include taxes and fees.
- At least one member of the party must be 19 years or older
- A maximum of six persons per RV stall including children
- The maximum continuous length of stay is 4 nights (Thursday- Sunday, departing Monday) *some exclusions and exceptions may apply
- Full payment required at time of bookings
- Cancellations permitted up to 48 hours prior to arrival without penalty
Overnight RV Parking Area Rules
- Consuming alcohol is prohibited in public areas (hiking trails, resort common areas)
- Vehicles must remain in parking lot
- Pets must be on a leash
- Happy Valley Outdoor Washroom Facility available - 5 minute walk from lot
- These facilities are only cleaned regularly between Thursday - Sunday
- NO motorized recreational vehicles (ATV's, dirt bikes etc.)
- NO dumping station
- NO garbage or recycling facility - do your part, pack out what you pack in
General Information and Safety
**No Smoking on hiking trails or while riding the lift due to extreme forest fire danger
No smoking is permitted anywhere in the Alpine
Stay on Designated Trails
- Familiarize yourself with the trail route
- Trails Maps are located in the Village and at the bottom of the Bullet Chair
- Trails are physically marked with neon colored Inukshuk's
- Stay on designated trails - leaving the trail will damage the fragile ecosystem of the mountain
- Do not pick the wildflowers
To avoid potential problems with bears, lock your food, garbage and cooking accessories away whenever you are asleep or not at your vehicle; maintain a clean area. Never feed or approach bears.
An encounter with a bear is something that visitors may experience when hiking and biking in the Alpine. Please remember that you are a guest in their home territory! Bears are beautiful creatures and deserve our respect.
- Do not throw food or food waste into the forest, it can attract bears
- Do not feed the wildlife
- Hike and bike in your bubble and make lots of noise to deter any wildlife
Smoking of any kind (including tobacco, marijuana, e-cigarettes and vaporizers) is strictly prohibited anywhere on Big White Ski Resort property outside of designated smoking areas. Applies to summer and winter seasons. Mountain Safety Info >>