Health & Medical
Whitefoot Medical Clinic
The Whitefoot Medical Clinic is conveniently located in the Whitefoot Lodge in the Village Centre. The clinic operates on a on-call basis, for non-emergency medical treatment. Clinic visits after hours and house calls are available by calling the clinic line. Prescription medications, braces and casts are available.
- Are covered by most insurance plans (including Canadian provincial health insurance such as MSP).
- Service will not be denied regardless of ability to pay.
- Service is covered if you have any Canadian provincial care card.
- Quebec residents must pay in advance and may submit for reimbursement later.
- We offer braces and on site prescriptions
- Transportation available for emergency transport to the Kelowna General Hospital.
Hours of Operation:
The clinic's hours will vary in the summer-season. If you would like to book an appointment, you can reach the clinic at 250.765.0544. Check the Whitefoot Mecial Clinic Facebook Page for the most up-to-date clinic hours.
For more information or to book your appointment, please call the Clinic Line - 250.765.0544.
For Emergencies Please Call 911.
Take a Tour
Smoking of any kind (including tobacco, marijuana, e-cigarettes and vaporizers) is strictly prohibited anywhere on Big White Ski Resort property outside of designated smoking areas. Applies to summer and winter seasons. Mountain Safety Info >>