In Person Purchase/Pick up
Pick Up Your Pass
Thank you to those of you who have already purchased their 2023/2024 Winter Season Pass - we can’t wait to start spinning those lifts for you! In the meantime, we encourage you to upload your pass photo. You can update and upload your season pass photo using the estore (instructions below). Pick up you season pass now at our Kelowna Office.
If you have purchased a student pass for yourself or someone in the family and have not submitted your student documentation please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure your pass is activated for the start of the season.
Season Pass Photo Update Instructions
- Log in to your account on the eStore >>
- Click the “My Account” tab
- Select “My Account”
- Scroll down to “Group Members”
- Click “New Photo” to upload a photo
- Save and repeat for each group member
Big White Ski Resort requires your photos to follow this criteria:
- Clear and Visible
- Eyes open and clearly visible
- No Sunglasses/goggles
- Not Hats, helmets or head coverings (Unless worn daily for religious or medical reasons)
- Uniform Lighting and no shadows
Ambrosi Ticket Office
Season passes can now be picked up at the Kelowna Ticket Office located at 1894 Ambrosi Road. Hours of Operation >>.
If you are 18 and under, you must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to sign a waiver before any pass can be issued. This signature must be witnessed by a Big White ticket agent.