Thank you to all of the groups who visited Big White in the 2018/2019 winter season, we hope you all had a wonderful time in the snow! We are currently updating all of our information for the upcoming 2019/2020 season so please keep in mind that information and pricing found on our Groups Department webpages is subject to change and should be used as a guide only.
Big White Christmas Parties
Christmas is a time to celebrate and give thanks; a time to relax, rejuvenate and enjoy. At Big White Ski Resort you can celebrate with your team, staff, family and friends in a true white winter wonderland.
The Big White Groups Department are very excited to help you plan your Christmas party this coming winter and look forward to hearing from you!
At Big White Ski Resort we are proud of our family atmosphere, fantastic snow conditions and terrain. We have received multiple awards reflecting this including:
- Best Family Resort”, “Best Grooming” and “Best Snow”, Ski Canada’s ‘Best in Skiing in Canada’ Awards
- “Best Opportunity For Pint-Sized Pile Ups” award with the new high-capacity Magic Carpet Tube Lift, Ski Canada
- #2 Best Terrain Park in North America, USA TODAY 10Best Awards
- Top 10 Best Resorts for People Who Don’t Ski, MSN Magazine
- #1 Ski Resort in Canada for Best Powder, Ski Canada Magazine
- Named #2 ‘Awesome Deep Powder Runs in Canada’, Ski.Canada.Travel
- Trip Advisor 2015 Certificate of Excellence Award
- The Cliff ranked #98, Top 100 Ski Runs in the World
- Family Ski Resort of the Year 2014, Snow Action Magazine Australia
- Best place to Learn to Ski Worldwide2014, Skiresort.info
- Best Ski-In, Ski-Out Resort in Canada & North America 2014, The London Telegraph
- Out & About with Kids 2014 Best of Family Travel Awards
- #3 ‘Things to Do In the Okanagan Valley’, Trip Advisor
- Sun Rype Bowl has been named #2 of Awesome Deep Powder Runs in Canada, Ski Canada Magazine