Mini-Z miniature snowmobiles are great fun for the kids. Kids get to experience the thrill of mini snowmobiling on a track built specially for them! This gives children an opportunity to try out kids snowmobiling in a safe environment.
Operating Dates & Times
|4:00pm - 8:00pm||Monday - Friday||December 3rd* - April 8th|
|2:00pm - 8:00pm||Saturday and Sunday||December 3rd* - April 8th|
*Start date depends on weather conditions.
Hours and dates of operation are subject to change based upon weather and conditions.
|10 Minutes||Additional 10 Minutes|
Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice.
- Tickets can be purchased only from the Snowmobile Hut in the Happy Valley Adventure Centre.
- Children must be under 40kg (90lbs).
- Be prepared for varying weather conditions and temperatures.
- Wear warm winter clothing, waterproof outerwear is recommended.
How to Get There
- From the Village Centre - take Lara's Gondola to Happy Valley, turn left and cross the bridge into the Happy Valley Adventure Centre. Proceed to the Snowmobile Hut.
- By Vehicle - Park in the Happy Valley Parking Lot, proceed to the Adventure Centre continue to the Snowmobile Hut.
- Ticket Sales located in the Snowmobile Hut.
- Specially designed track for kids.
- Hot snacks/beverages available for purchase in the Happy Valley Day Lodge a short walk away, featuring Belgian Waffles, hot dogs, hot chocolate, and some other types of snack food and beverages (no alcohol).
- Heated Washroom facilities in the Happy Valley Day Lodge.
- Fully lit for night riding.
Contact us for any questions:
Direct: 250-491-6111 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org