Central Reservations Commitment to Cleanliness
BIG WHITE CENTRAL RESERVATIONS COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. On a daily basis, our resort is working to ensure that we meet the latest guidelines on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Big White Central Reservations Commitment to Cleanliness program and associated charge is now in effect for the 2020/2021 winter season and includes but is not limited to the following additional protective measures;
Deep Departure Clean and Disinfect
- Kitchen & Utility Area Deep Clean
- Both sides of entry door, cupboard doors, walls & shelves, drawers, handles, sink & faucets, garage & recycle containers.
- Oven, extractor hood, fridge & freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, washer, dryer and any other appliances; inside and out, all knobs, door seals, under & behind fridge & freezer.
- Counters, tables, chairs & surfaces.
- Dishes & cutlery; removed from cupboards and drawers and washed.
- Kitchen linens in professional grade machines.
- Living & Dining Room Deep Clean
- Both sides of entry doors, cupboard doors, walls & shelves, and handles.
- Fireplace, tables, chairs, coffee tables & chests, TVs & associated products, stereos, and remotes.
- Bedroom Deep Clean
- Both sides or entry doors, cupboard doors, walls & shelves, and handles.
- Fireplaces, bedside tables, chairs, dressers, TVs & associated products, and remotes.
- Linens in professional grade machines.
- Bathroom Deep Clean
- Both sides of entry doors, cupboard doors, walls & shelves, handles, towel racks, toilet paper holders, garbage containers, toilet brush and holder.
- Bathtub, shower, sink & faucets, toilet, vanity.
- Towel linens in professional grade machines.
- General Deep Clean
- Windows, patio doors, tracks & ledges.
- Picture frames & glass.
- Light fittings, lamps, shades, switches & power points.
- Baseboard heaters, telephone, TVs & Optik boxes.
- Wash walls.
- BBQ & Hot Tub.
- Vacuum, move furniture and disinfect, move rugs & vacuum underneath plus vacuum rugs.
Pre-Arrival Clean, Check and Disinfect
- Full Check by a Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Final clean and disinfect.
- Unit will be closed with no entry to anyone until you arrive and enter.
Minimal Contact Service for In Room Amenities
- Stayover service; at this time we will not be providing Stayover services for the safety of our guests and staff.
- Items include; coffee, tea, extra towels, paper products and more.
- One call to the Front Desk and any requested room amenities will be delivered to your door.
Removal of Non-Essential Items from Units
- To minimize the number of touch points in units, non-essential items will be removed.
New PPE for All Team Members Entering Units
- For your protection our teams will all be provided with Personal Protective Equipment including masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and disinfecting spray.
- Staff will be certified in World Health Organization COVID-19 PPE Training.
- All health and safety guidelines will be followed for usage and disposal.
New Electrostatic Sprays
- Bacteria killing products to ensure the safety of our guests and teams.
Guest Cleanliness Pack
- Providing disinfecting items such as wipes and sprays for our guests safety and peace of mind.
24 Hours Between All Bookings
- We have implemented a 24 hour rule, where there will be a break of a minimum 24 hours between all bookings. Allowing us time for all our enhanced cleaning protocols and to insure the safety of both you, our guests, and our team members.
We will follow all recommended health and safety guidelines as set out by the BC Government, Health Authorities and Worksafe BC
Deep Clean Charges
Please note there is a one time Deep Clean Charge per booking, based on unit size. Please click below to for full details.
We will continually update our Commitment to Cleanliness program as guidelines change. Once health and safety guidelines are relaxed and the risk is deemed to be low enough we will refund this charge, even if you have already paid for your booking in full, right up until the 72 hours prior to their arrival.
North America Toll Free: 1-800-663-2772
Australia: 0011-800-2449-4483 (mobile provider charges may apply)
New Zealand: 00-800-2449-4483
United Kingdom: 00-800-2449-4483