Central Reservations Commitment to Cleanliness
Our Commitment to Cleanliness
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. Our resort is continuing to ensure that we meet the latest guidelines on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Cleaning Products and Protocols
Our resort uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Hotels use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: The resort has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and offices.
Pre-Arrival Clean, Check and Disinfect
- Full check by a Housekeeping Supervisor
Minimal Contact Service for In Room Amenities
- Stay-over service; at this time in order to reduce the number of interactions between staff and guests we will not be providing mid stay cleaning services.
- In room amenities can be requested by calling the Front Desk and they will be delivered to your door. Items include; coffee, tea, extra towels, paper products and more.
Removal of Non-Essential Items from Units
- To minimize the number of touch points in units, non-essential items will be removed.
Staff Health, Safety and Knowledge
Resort staff and their own health, safety and knowledge are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, staff are also completing enhanced communicable disease awareness training.
- Stay Home: Staff are instructed to stay home if they have any signs of illness.
Stay-over cleans on 7th night if booking is for 10 nights or more
Refills of in room amenities available on request