2013 - 2014 Events Schedule
Updated November 15th, 2013
December 21st - TELUS Park Night Rail Jam #1 Presented by The Village Rider Photos
- Competition season kicks off with a bang for our first rail jam of the year. Come out and watch or face off with friends as riders throw down and fight for the cool cash prizing.
December 22nd - World Snowboard Day
- Celebrate our passion with the rest of the world and get down in Telus Park. Boardin is the name of the game so come show us how you shred with high ollies, mini comps and guaranteed good times
December 31st - New Years Eve!
- Happy New Years! Get wild at Big White and bring in the new year with style!
January 4th to 5th - BC Snowboard Provincial Series Slopestyle
- BC's best up and coming boarders converge on Telus Park's special built slopestyle course during this two day weekend event.
- The second installment of our rail jam series highlights the skills of local talent as they throw down for their chance at fame, glory, cash and bragging rights.
January 17th to 19th - BC Alpine West Coast Ski Cross
- Skiers battle it out head to head on Telus Park's Olympic standard snowcross course during this three day west coast tour stop.
January 20th - Canada Snowboard Riders Event
- Snowboarders from across Canada rejoice as they meet and compete in Telus Park.
January 21st to 26th - Para Snowboard World Cup Final Tour Stop
- The final stop on the Para Snowboard World Cup circuit before some of the best athletes in the world head to Sochi Russia to represent their respective countries on the world stage. This six day event is not to be missed.
- The legacy continues on our custom and creative feature platform designed specifically for this event. Get out and support your riders or come and compete to see if you've got what the judges are looking for...
February 8th - 10th - Canada Snowboard Tour NorAm Snowboard Cross
- Boardercross athletes from all over the world converge on Big White to battle it out at this North American series event. TELUS Park will be amping up its snowcross course for this high level event.
February 15th - Big White Freestyle Team Halfpipe Comp
- Big Whites freestyle ski team takes over Telus Park's 12 ft. halfpipe to train, compete and throw down.
February 21st - 23rd - BC Snowboard North American Boardercross
- North America's best racers descend on Telus Park's Olympic standard snowcross course that is vamped up sepcifically for this event. This three day tour stop is not for the faint of heart but not an event to be missed either.
February 28th - Mar 2nd - BC Snowboard Boardercross Finals
- The season has all lead up to this. Passion, persistence and talent has brought the best riders BC has to offer to Telus Park to battle it out one last time for the 13/14 season. This final showdown will decide who take's the overall title, and moves onto the Nationals.
- The final installation of our night time rail jams for the season means bigger and badder than ever. Riders have had the entire season to progress and equally our park staff have had the season to master chef idea's for our final jam competition. Come celebrate the end and cheer on your friends as they compete for their last chance at cash.
March 28th - 30th - 17th Annual Neil Edgeworth Banked Slalom
April 2nd - 8th - Canadian National's Boardercross Finals
April 13th - Last day to shred TELUS Park :(
* All events and event dates are subject to change at any time