It doesn't matter whether you're a beginner, an expert or somewhere in the middle - we've got great rental gear for everybody. Serviced by Big White's Wintersteiger Mercury, the quality of the tuning doesn't get any better!
Our all-mountain skis include an extensive selection of regular and high performance products, including high performance skis from Armada, Atomic, Blizzard, Dynastar, Head, K2, Rossignol and Salomon
Benefits of Renting on the Mountain
- If you're after skis, snowboards or snowblades, you'll find everything you need in our Big White Rental Shop, conveniently situated in the Village Centre Mall in the heart of Big White.
- New for 2018-19, our nordic skis and snowshoes will be moving down to join our skates in our new location on the lower level of the Happy Valley day lodge. This will make it quicker and easier to get you onto the nordic and snowshoe trails
- Switch it up during your rental and try different skis or snowboards from our fleet (High Performance renters only).
- Or, if you're here for a few days and want to try something new, you can switch from skiing to snowboarding or cross country or snowshoeing - and there's no extra charge!
- Children under the age of 13 will receive a complimentary helmet when renting a full set of equipment from the Rental Shop (excludes Under 13 Kids' Season Passholder Season Renters).
Wanting to rent ski boots only?
Please be advised that the rental shop cannot adjust your bindings to fit our rental boots.
This is because we cannot ensure the safe adjustment of non-rental bindings to fit rental boots. We wish we could, but this is a safety and liability issue, not a customer service issue.
Our repair shop can check your skis' bindings and fit the rental boots to your skis.
The Repair Shop technician will check the industry indemnification list to ensure your bindings can be safely adjusted. If your bindings are not listed, the technician cannot adjust your bindings. If the bindings are listed, the technician will run a test on the Wintersteiger calibrator to confirm that your bindings fall within acceptable DIN standards.
The Repair Shop charge is $25 (plus taxes) for a calibration and, unfortunately, you may be in for a lengthy wait as the Repair Shop is frequently very busy. This fee is payable irrespective of whether the bindings pass or fail the test.
Given the above, you may wish to consider renting a full set of ski equipment as an alternative.