Go exploring Big White’s snowshoe trails in the secluded wilderness, encountering nature’s splendor and wildlife. Canadian Snowshoeing has become easier than ever with new lightweight designs, making it a great family activity. Experienced trail guides can tour you and provide you with knowledge of the Big White area, or you can venture on your own. Snowshoeing options are available from beginner to advanced, making this a fun winter adventure for all skill levels.
Operating Dates & Times
|Family Adventure Tour||Daily||1:00pm|
Hours and dates of operation are subject to change based upon weather and conditions.
Snowshoe Tour Rates
|Including Snowshoe Rental||Tour Only|
|Family Adventure Tour||Adult - $37
Child (Under 13) - $31
|Adult - $30
Child (Under 13) - $24
Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice.
Become one with nature on our interpretive tour and learn about the local flora and fauna from our experienced guides.
- Become one with nature and learn more about the local environment.
- Fully-trained guides will share their knowledge of the beautiful British Columbian back-country, flora and fauna.
- A perfect 2 hour tour for all abilities.
- Departs from the Village Centre at 10:00am.
Family Adventure Tour
A great way to enjoy the great outdoors with the whole family, regardless of ability. Head out on the trails with our fully-trained guides who will tailor the route to suit your group.
- Our fully-trained guides will tailor your route to suit the needs of the everyone in your group.
- All ages are welcome on this fun tour.
- Tickets must be pre-purchased from the Ski School Desk in the Village Centre Mall.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- Tours leave from the Ski School Desk in the Village Centre Mall.
- A valid Trail Pass is required to participate in any of the tours. If you have a Season Pass or valid lift ticket for the day of your Show Shoe Tour you do not need to purchase a Trail Pass.
- If you have purchased rentals, please make sure that you pick them up during rental shop opening hours.
- Wear warm winter clothing with layers
- Wear warm winter boots.
- Poles are recommended for all tours and mandatory for fitness tours.
How to Get There
- Tours depart from the Ski and Board School desk in the Village Centre Mall with the exception of fitness tours which depart from the Snowhost Meeting Place sign in the Village Centre.