NEW this summer: Camping at Big White. Whether you have a tent or an RV, you’re welcome at Big White Campgrounds this summer. This comfortable campground is located at Black Forest and includes all essential amenities, including washrooms, running water and picnic tables. Your pets are also welcome!
Walk or drive to the Village to access all summer activities, including downhill mountain biking, hiking, scenic chairlift rides and events. After enjoying dinner at one of our on-mountain restaurants, head back to the campgrounds and relax around the communal fire pit while chatting about your day on the mountain.
Tent sites will be located on grass and RV sites will be located in the Black Forest parking lot. Please note that this is a dry camping facility, meaning there are no showers or hook-ups available for RVs.
|Opens: June 28th until September 3, 2018||Open Thursday to Monday throughout the summer season.|
Thursday to Sunday from 3:30pm
Thursday to Monday before 11:00am
|Site flat rate for up to 4 people||$20 per night|
- At least one member of the camping party must be 18 years or older
- A maximum of six persons per camping party including children (15 years of age and younger)
- One camping party per site, unless otherwise authorized
- For an additional nightly charge, a second vehicle (non-RV) may be allowed on site for half the campsite fee (to a maximum of $12 per night)
- The maximum continuous length of stay is 5 days
- Consuming alcohol is prohibited
- Vehicles must remain in parking lot
- Pets must be on a leash
- Dispose of trash in designated bins
- Quiet hours from 10pm – 7am
- NO motorized recreational vehicles
- NO dumping station
- NO showers
For booking inquiries and more information at this stage, email firstname.lastname@example.org