Night Skiing has now ended for the season
Night skiing will start on December 16th and end on April 1st for the 2016/2017 ski season. Ski under bright lights in the largest night skiing area in Western Canada!
We turn the lights on the Bullet Express and Plaza Chair giving you access to 2569 meters (8429 feet) of terrain. With a night lift capacity of over 5,000 people per hour, the Plaza Chair and the Bullet High Speed Chairs whisk skiers to the top of the longest vertical drop (596 meters) of all night skiing areas in North America! Thursday to Saturday nights come ride in TELUS Park.
|Bullet Express & Plaza Chair||Tuesday - Saturday||closed|
|TELUS Park||Thursday - Saturday||closed|
|$10 Friday Nights - Starting Friday, January 6th, 2017; Ending Friday March 31st, 2017 (Weather permitting)||Fridays Only||closed|
*Start and end dates subject to change without notice.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Arrive with plenty of time to spare. It will take you between 15 and 30 minutes to get your rental equipment dialed up.
- Dress warmly - be aware that the temperature usually drops in the evenings; that means the best way to stay warm is to wear layers.
- Dress appropriately - do the best you can to bring winter outerwear. That means waterproof pants and jacket.
- Road conditions - be aware that you may experience slippery roads on the way to the resort so reserve extra time for the drive.
- For rental equipment you will need a credit card and photo ID for security.
Direct: 250-491-6262 Toll Free: 1-888-663-6882 Email: email@example.com