Night Skiing starts December 21st
Ski under bright lights in the largest night skiing area in Western Canada!
We turn the lights on the Bullet Express and Plaza Chair, giving you access to 2569 meters (8429 feet) of terrain. With a night lift capacity of over 5000 people per hour, the Plaza Chair and the Bullet High Speed Chairs whisk skiers to the top of the longest vertical drop (596 meters) of all night skiing areas in North America! On Thursday to Saturday nights, come ride in TELUS Park.
$10 Friday Night - starts January 11
It's the best deal you will find on a Friday night! Big White's $10 Friday Nights offers the most fun you can have on skis or a snowboard for just $10. You can ski under the bright lights served by the longest Quad Express Chair open for night skiing in Western Canada. The Plaza Lift, Bullet Chair and TELUS Park, Big White's world class terrain park, are all open Friday night from 3:30pm to 8:00pm (weather permitting).
$10 NIGHT SKIING | $10 RENTALS | $10 TUBING | $10 BEGINNER LESSONS | $10 DINNER DEALS
- Friday Night lift tickets are just $10. Save $19!
- Regular Ski & Snowboard rentals for Friday nights are only $10! *Does not include high performance rentals
- $10 Tubing! Buy a Tubing pass for Friday night & only pay $10! Save $13!
- $10 Beginner Lesson with a pro on Friday night (for Ages 8 and up)!
$10 Beginner Lessons are back
Big White Ski & Board School is offering lessons on $10 Fridays under the brightly lit beginner area! That’s right! For just $10 drop-in you can get a 1.5hr beginner lesson for ages 8+ and learn to ski or board in a safe, fun environment with some of Canada’s best snow sports pros.
Drop-in on Friday nights before 6pm at the Ski and Board School desk in the Village Centre Mall. Lessons are on a first-come, first-served basis and will fill up so make sure you arrive in good time, and if you need rentals, please give yourself at least 45mins to get set up.
If you have any questions please call us at 250.491.6101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday Night $10 Dinner Deals
$10 specials are available on Friday nights only
|Moose Lounge||Enjoy the $10 pasta buffet! Two pasta options, ceasar salad and garlic toast. Available from 5pm - 8pm|
|Underground Pizza||2 slices of Pizza & a can of pop for $9.99 from 4pm - 9pm|
|Globe Café||$10 Thin Crust Italian Style Margarita Pizza (upon presenting a valid $10 Friday lift ticket)|
|The Blarney Stone||$10 Blarney Fries & a beer (upon presenting a valid $10 Friday lift ticket)|
|The Gunbarrel Grill||$10 Gunbarrel Coffee from 8pm - 10pm|
Operating Dates & Times
|Nights - Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat 3:30pm until 7:45pm | last night March 30, 2019|
|Bullet Express & Plaza Chair||Tuesday - Saturday|
|TELUS Park||Thursday - Saturday|
|Holiday periods - open nightly|
|Bullet Express, Plaza Chair||December 21, 2018 - January 5, 2019 (no night skiing Dec 24 & 31)
February 15 - 23, 2019
March 15 - 30, 2019
April 19 - 21, 2019
|TELUS Park||December 21, 2018 - January 5, 2019 (no night skiing Dec 24 & 31)|
|$10 Friday Nights||Fridays Only (starting January 11th)|
|See Tickets for lift ticket rates.|
*Start and end dates subject to change without notice.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Arrive with plenty of time to spare. It will take you at least 45 minutes to get your rental equipment dialed up.
- Dress warmly and appropriately- be aware that the temperature usually drops in the evenings. The best way to stay warm is to wear layers, waterproof pants and a jacket.
- Road conditions - be aware that you may experience slippery roads on the way to the resort, so reserve extra time for the drive.
- For rental equipment, you will need a credit card and photo ID for security.