Explore Big White's backcountry terrain on a fat bike! Yet another way for skiers and non skiers alike to enjoy and explore the mountain. Fat biking is a new opportunity for adventure enthusiasts of all types – and with 2 trails designated for fat biking, you’re sure to enjoy the adventure.
Fat Biking Rates
|Adult/Youth/Senior (13 & Up)||Child (6 - 12)|
|Trail Day Pass||$15||$15|
|Trail Season Pass||$119||$99|
* Rates do not include tax and are subject to change without notice.
All participants must have a valid Trail pass, Alpine ticket or Season's Pass to use the trails.
Trail passes can be purchased from the Ticket Office in Happy Valley, The Village Centre Mall or the Black Forest Day Lodge.
- There are 2 trails designated for Fat Biking with an access point at both Black Forest and Happy Valley.
- Please stay on either Trapping Meadows or Tile Field Loop.
- Bring your own bike - Big White does not currently rent any fat bikes.
- Be prepared for varying weather conditions and temperatures.
- Wear warm winter clothing with layers
How to Get There
- From the Village Centre - Fat Bikes are not allowed in Lara's Gondola. Please ride along the public road down towards Happy Valley, turn left into the parking lot and cross the bridge into the Happy Valley Adventure Centre, follow the Nordic Trail Signs.
- By Vehicle - Park in the Happy Valley Parking Lot, proceed to the Adventure Centre.
- By Vehicle – Park in the Black Forest Parking Lot, proceed to trail head (as marked).
- Ticket Sales located in the Happy Valley Day Lodge.
- Hot snacks/beverages available for purchase in the Happy Valley Day Lodge and Black Forest Day Lodge.
- Heated Washroom facilities in the Happy Valley Day Lodge and Black Forest Day Lodge.