Women Specific Clinics
Women’s Clinics have now finished for the 2021 Summer season. We hope to see you next year.
Join us for a fun, fierce, and female day riding around the mountain. Whether you’re new to the sport or a regular rider looking to improve, this clinic is a great way to learn some new skills and enjoy the great outdoors while surrounded by some like-minded women. Spend the morning learning from one of our mountain bike instructors, enjoy an open air lunch, then ride our mountain guided by your instructor overlooking the beautiful Okanagan.
- 2 hour morning lesson and 2 hour guided freeride for afternoon
Ability Level 1 & 2 - see level descriptions in order to register in the correct ability group
Face masks are required in all indoor public spaces in the Central Okanagan, including Big White. Masks are encouraged to be worn outdoors if you are unable to physically distance. Masks are not currently required in lift lines, but we ask everyone to be diligent in physically distancing while outdoors in lift lines, in the village and on the trails.
- Face masks are mandatory and must be worn at all times when not wearing full face biking helmet
- No sharing of bikes or equipment
- Participants will only touch their own bike (rental or owned)
- All bikes from the rentals department are cleaned/sanitized at the end of each session
- Increased spacing beyond the 2m suggestion for both climbing and descending to reduce risk
- Limiting trail difficulty to ensure all trails are within the skill level of participants
- Zero tolerance policy for behaviour that puts other participants at risk
- If a participant is sick or displaying signs/symptoms they will be sent home as a precaution
2021 Clinic Dates & Pricing
|Women's Clinic - July 24||9:30am||$140|
|Women's Clinic - August 7||9:30am||$140|
*Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice. Lift tickets and rentals NOT included, see Tickets & Rentals for rates etc.
**Please note, subject to availability. Maximum 5 per group. Minimum 3 people must be registered for event to go ahead. Riders will be placed in groups of similar abilities. No drop-ins, must pre-register.