Women Specific Clinics
Join us for a fun, fierce, and female day riding around the mountain. Whether you’re new to the sport or a regular rider looking to improve, this clinic is a great way to learn some new skills and enjoy the great outdoors while surrounded by some like-minded women. Spend the morning learning from one of our certified mountain bike instructors, enjoy an open air lunch, then ride our mountain guided by your instructor overlooking the beautiful Okanagan.
- 2 hour morning lesson and 2 hour guided freeride for afternoon
- Full day downhill bike rental
- Full face helmet and armour
- All-day lift ticket
- Face masks are mandatory and must be worn at all times when not wearing full face biking helmet
- Limited group size to 4
- No sharing of bikes or equipment
- Participants will only touch their own bike (rental or owned)
- All bikes from the rentals department are cleaned/sanitized at the end of each session
- Increased spacing beyond the 2m suggestion for both climbing and descending to reduce risk
- Limiting trail difficulty to ensure all trails are within the skill level of participants
- Zero tolerance policy for behaviour that puts other participants at risk
- If a participant is sick or displaying signs/symptoms they will be sent home as a precaution
Meeting Place: Bike School in the Village
Products, times & cost will differ in the 2021 season, please check back for updates as these are finalized
|Extra Clinic date added 3x Beginner slots available, 1x Novice slot available|
*Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice.
**Please note, subject to availability. Maximum 4 per group. Minimum 3 people must be registered for event to go ahead. Riders will be placed in groups of similar abilities. No drop-ins, must pre-register.