Adult Downhill Clinics
For those people looking to improve their mountain biking, learn some new skills, and have some fun in the sun, this clinic includes everything needed. Spend the morning learning from one of our certified mountain bike instructors, then after a lunch, put your new skills to use as you enjoy our various trails with a beautiful view of the Okanagan Valley. Whether it’s your first time on the mountain or you’re a more experienced rider looking to build your skills, this clinic is a great way to learn and enjoy the great outdoors.
- 2 hour morning lesson and guide for afternoon riding
- Full day downhill bike rental
- Full face helmet and armour
- All-day lift ticket
- Face masks are mandatory and must be worn at all times when not wearing full face biking helmet
- Limited group size to 4
- No sharing of bikes or equipment
- Participants will only touch their own bike (rental or owned)
- All bikes from the rentals department are cleaned/sanitized at the end of each session
- Increased spacing beyond the 2m suggestion for both climbing and descending to reduce risk
- Limiting trail difficulty to ensure all trails are within the skill level of participants
- Zero tolerance policy for behaviour that puts other participants at risk
- If a participant is sick or displaying signs/symptoms they will be sent home as a precaution
Meeting Place: Bike School in the Village
Products, times & cost will differ in the 2021 season, please check back for updates as these are finalized
*Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice.
**Please note, subject to availability. Maximum 4 per group. Minimum 3 people must be registered for event to go ahead. Riders will be placed in groups of similar abilities. No drop-ins, must pre-register.