All Mountain Mountain Bike Youth Camp
Date, Start Time
Date, End Time
This camp is an awesome fun way to learn some new things and work your way up to riding on the mountain.
In partnership with Elevation Outdoors, this camp offers a 1 week long mountain bike focused camp for youth ages 12 – 18. This program is focused on riders that are looking to build on existing skills. For first time or novice riders take a look at Elevation’s Live to Ride program or their other summer camps.
Who is this for?
For riders 12 18 looking to learn to mountain bike in a supportive environment.
What is included?
- Instruction from our PMB I certified instructors
- Bike use from Elevation Outdoors fleet and helmet
- Lesson and lift tickets for Big White days with a 2 hour lesson from Big White instructors in the morning and guided riding in the afternoon.
- Transportation to and from common meeting point to each days destination.
- A positive environment to improve your skills in
- A whole lot of fun!