Reload Your Season Pass
Reload your 2019/2020 season pass online now and save the additional $20 of a processing a new card. This year only, reloadable season pass cards have a 4-year shelf life (passes need to be reloaded consecutively to be reloaded). Beyond this shelf life, new reloadable season pass cards must be purchased. In addition to saving you money, reloading online allows you direct to lift access on opening day, and helps reduce our carbon footprint! This program has allowed us to keep our passes at the lowest rates in North America, compared to similar sized resorts.
Due to liability requirements, passes may only be purchased or renewed online or at our downtown office. We ask that those with access to a device purchase their pass online through our e-store to help support physical distancing efforts. If you require assistance over the phone, one of our team members will be happy to guide you through the online purchasing process by calling 250 491 6262.
Should your circumstances require that you purchase your pass in person at our downtown office 1894 Ambrosi road, Kelowna Winter Hours of Operation here >>.
- please abide by physical distancing best practices by remaining 2 metres away from other patrons
- stickers will be laid out on the ground to indicate appropriate distancing
- hand sanitizer will be available upon entering and exiting the ticket office
- we will continue to sanitize pens and surfaces after each use
- we will limit the number of people permitted inside our ticket office