Go exploring Big White’s snowshoe trails in the secluded wilderness, encountering nature’s splendor and wildlife. Canadian Snowshoeing has become easier than ever with new lightweight designs, making it a great family activity. Experienced trail guides can tour you and provide you with knowledge of the Big White area, or you can venture on your own. Snowshoeing options are available from beginner to advanced, making this a fun winter adventure for all skill levels.
Operating Dates & Times
|Sunset Fitness Tour||Daily
|Family Adventure Tour||Daily||1:00pm|
|Black Forest Après||Sundays throughout March||6:30pm|
Hours and dates of operation are subject to change based upon weather and conditions.
Snowshoe Tour Rates
|Including Snowshoe Rental||Tour Only|
|Sunset Fitness Tour||$19.00||$12.00|
|Family Adventure Tour||Adult - $37.00
Child (Under 13) - $31.00
|Adult - $30.00
Child (Under 13) - $24.00
|Black Forest Après||Adult - $86.00
Child (Under 19) - $76.00
|Adult - $80.00
Child (Under 19) - $69.00
Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice.
Sunset Fitness Snowshoe
Watch the sun go down over the horizon from the top of the runs and really earn that apres!
Become one with nature on our interpretive tour and learn about the local flora and fauna from our experienced guides.
Family Adventure Tour
A great way to enjoy the great outdoors with the whole family, regardless of ability. Head out on the trails with our fully-trained guides who will tailor the route to suit your group.
Black Forest Après
Join us on a magical snowshoe tour and enjoy a very special evening at the Black Forest Day Lodge.
- Tickets must be pre-purchased from the Ski School Desk in the Village Centre Mall.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- Tours leave from the Ski School Desk in the Village Centre Mall.
- Sunrise Fitness Snowshoe must be booked at least 1 day in advance.
- Sunset Fitness Snowshoe must be booked by 3:30pm if booking on the day of the tour.
- A valid Trail Pass is required to participate in any of the tours. If you have a Season Pass or valid lift ticket for the day of your Show Shoe Tour you do not need to purchase a Trail Pass.
- If you have purchased rentals, please make sure that you pick them up during rental shop opening hours. Nb if you are taking the Sunrise Fitness Tour you will need to collect your rentals the day before
- Wear warm winter clothing with layers
- Wear warm winter boots.
- Poles are recommended for all tours and mandatory for fitness tours.
How to Get There
- Tours depart from the Ski and Board School desk in the Village Centre Mall with the exception of fitness tours which depart from the Snowhost Meeting Place sign in the Village Centre.