Snowshoeing is fun for everyone! Choose from guided tours for varying levels of ability or rent your own snowshoes and choose your own adventure. Snowshoeing is a fantastic way to get out and enjoy the outdoors at your own pace. No previous experience is needed - if you can walk you can snowshoe! With an extensive trail network, get off the beaten track and explore the winter wonderland.
- All participants must have a valid Trail pass, Alpine ticket or Season's Pass to use the trails.
- Trail passes can be purchased from the Ticket Office in Happy Valley or the Village Centre Mall.
- Nordic ski equipment and snowshoes are available for hire from the Rental Office in the Village Centre Mall.
How to Get There
- From the Village Centre - take Lara's Gondola to Happy Valley, turn left across the bridge into the Adventure Centre and proceed to the trail head below the beginner's slope.
- By Vehicle - Park in the Happy Valley Parking Lot, proceed across the bridge into the Adventure Centre and proceed to the trail head below the beginner's slope.
- Ticket Sales located in the Happy Valley Day Lodge.
- Hot snacks/beverages available for purchase in the Happy Valley Day Lodge, featuring Belgian Waffles, hot dogs, hot chocolate, and some other types of snack food and beverages.
- Heated Washroom facilities in the Happy Valley Day Lodge.