WestJet MB VIP Cancellations
Big White Central Reservations - Booking & Cancellation Policies For WestJet Manitoba Spring Break VIP Trip 2016
Reservations Made by November 15th, 2015:
- At the time of booking, Big White Central Reservations requires a deposit to confirm the booking. The deposit is equivalent to the rate of the first nights accommodation or $100.00, whichever is greater, plus full payment including all taxes and surcharges of the air portion of your package.
- From the date of the original package booking, you have up to 10 days to cancel the reservation without penalty. (Eg: if you book your reservation August 10th you have up to August 20th to cancel without penalty)
- After 10 days, the accommodation portion of your deposit is non-refundable should you cancel.
- After 10 days, air cancellations are subject to a fee $100.00-$125.00 CAD (plus tax) per person should you cancel. Any remainder will be given as a credit.
- Final payment for your package is due January 15th, 2016.
- Up to 30 days prior to arrival your accommodation, lift passes and airport transfer portions of your package booking are refundable less the initial deposit.
- Should you cancel your package reservation within 30 days of arrival there is no refund or credit on any portion of your package. The air portion of your package may be subject to a $100.00-$125.00 CAD (plus tax) cancellation fee per person.
- Failure to show up for the first flight segment of your scheduled round trip flight will result in the cancellation of the return segment. The fare paid for these cancelled segments will be forfeited and compensation will not be issued.
All WestJet Manitoba Spring Break VIP Trip Reservations:
- The minimum age to rent a unit is 21 years old except the Bullet Creek Cabins and Towering Pines which is a minimum of 25 years old.
- Must be booked and confirmed by November 15th 2015 or earlier if space is sold out.
- No changes are permitted to flight numbers or times, airport transfer times or travel dates.
- All flights are pre-booked on WestJet Econo Fares and cannot be changed or upgraded. Baggage fees may apply-Click Here
- Upon check-in all guests are required to provide the credit card used for their booking as a security deposit pre-authorization of the first nights rack room charge or $100, whichever is the greater, per unit. (Please note a pre-authorization is not an additional charge, rather a hold on funds as a security deposit which is then released back on your credit card following check-out.)
- Big White Central Reservations does not allow guests to change or move accommodation within 30 days of arrival.
- There is no refund for unused portions of your vacation.
Identification and Check-in Information:
- Flights within Canada - Identification will be checked for guests 18 years of age and older. Infants require proof of age. Please check in at WestJet check in area of Winnipeg International Airport at least 2 hours before flight departure.
- Check in cut-off is 45 minutes prior.
- Guests are required to be through security and at their departure gate 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of their flight.
- Guests arriving at the gate less than 10 minutes prior to departure risk losing their reserved seat.
- All security restrictions are subject to change. For up to date information visit www.tc.gc.ca or www.catsa-acsta.gc.ca
- It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure they have the appropriate identification and travel documentation for their flight as WestJet is not responsible for denied entry. For more information on ID requirements please visit the WestJet website: Click Here
WestJet Baggage Allowance, Fees & Restrictions:
- For WestJet’s checked, carry on and excess baggage allowance and fees please visit the WestJet website: Click Here
- A complaint of any loss or damage to luggage must be in writing to WestJet and must be made within seven days of your arrival.
Rules of Carriage & Baggage Information:
- Carriage of passengers and goods on domestic flights (i.e. between, from and to points wholly within Canada) is subject to the applicable tariffs, conditions of carriage and related regulations available at the office of the carrier and at www.westjet.com
- WestJet only accepts American Express, MasterCard and Visa for purchases of food, beverages or pay-per-view movies/television programming onboard. For more information on WestJet’s Inflight Service please visit the WestJet website: Click here
Trip Cancellation Insurance:
We encourage all guests to purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance. This insurance can be bought within 48 hours of making your reservation. If you have missed this deadline and are interested in purchasing this insurance please contact Big White Central Reservations.
To ensure your holiday has been booked accurately, we ask that you carefully review your confirmation to ensure the following information is correct:
- Dates of Travel
- Location of your accommodation and room type
- Additional activities such as lift passes, airport transfers, rentals etc.
If there are any details which are not correct, please contact us as soon as possible to make the appropriate changes.
We encourage you to view photos of your accommodation on our website at www.bigwhite.com
If you have any questions regarding our booking cancellation or deposit policies please contact us at 1800 663 2772 or 250 765 8888 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for booking with Central Reservations and we look forward to seeing you this season!