MORE Than Just a Student!
The Big White Ski Resort Gold Student Pass is available exclusively to full-time students of a recognized accredited college, university, local trade or business school within Canada or the United States over the age of 19yrs.
NEW Student Passes Can Now be Counted Towards the Family Pass!
- Full time students up to 25 years of age can now be included as part of the family to qualify for family pass pricing.
- Student season passes being used to qualify for the discounted family pricing are not included in the families of 5+ rate.
As always individual student passes have no age restrictions!
Student Pass Eligibility
To pick up your student pass, you must present all of the following documentation:
- Co-op or Apprenticeship documentation if applicable.
- A copy of your current course curriculum/registration showing dates and times for classes with your name & student ID printed on it.
- Statement showing payment/partial payment of your course fees and your student number.
*This does not include your minimal registration fee & must show a significant payment toward your registered course fee tuition.
- Valid government picture ID such as; driver’s license, passport or B.C. ID.
*Failure to provide the above documentation will result in an increase to the current Adult Season Pass rate.
Refundable Pass Option
Season Pass Terms & Conditions
Big White's 1894 Ambrosi Rd office is open Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm & will be
printing season passes July 1st.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our Ticket Office: 250.491.6262, toll free: 1.888.663.6882 during office hours or email: [email protected] & our team will be happy to assist you.