MORE Than Just a Student!
The Big White Ski Resort Student Pass is available exclusively to full-time students of a recognized accredited college, university, local trade or business school within Canada or the United States over the age of 19yrs.
Student Passes Can Now be Counted Towards the Family Pass!
- Full time students up to 25 years of age can now be included as part of the family to qualify for family pass pricing.
- Student season passes being used to qualify for the discounted family pricing are not included in the families of 5+ rate.
As always individual student passes have no age restrictions!
Student Pass Eligibility
To pick up your student pass, you must present all of the following documentation:
- Co-op or Apprenticeship documentation if applicable.
- A copy of your current course curriculum/registration showing dates and times for classes with your name & student ID printed on it.
- Statement showing payment/partial payment of your course fees and your student number.
*This does not include your minimal registration fee & must show a significant payment toward your registered course fee tuition.
- Valid government picture ID such as; driver’s license, passport or B.C. ID.
*Failure to provide the above documentation will result in an increase to the current Adult Season Pass rate.
Refundable Pass Option
Season Pass Terms & Conditions
Big White's 1894 Ambrosi Rd office is open Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm & will be
printing season passes June 2nd, 2014.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our Ticket Office: 250.491.6262, toll free: 1.888.663.6882 during office hours or email: [email protected] & our team will be happy to assist you.