* $10 Friday night skiing has now finished for the season.
It's the best deal you will find on a Friday night! Big White's $10 Friday Nights offers the most fun you can have on skis or a snowboard for just $10.
1. Night lift tickets are just $10. That's a savings of $15!
2. Regular Ski & Snowboard rentals for 10-4 Friday nights are only $10 - another $22 in savings!
*Does not include high performance rentals
3. Take the family to Moose Lounge on Friday nights and enjoy the $10 all you can eat Pasta Buffet!!
The pasta buffet is available 5pm - 8pm, that's another great $10 deal!
4. *New Addition to $10 Friday Nights!* Buy a Tubing pass for Friday night & only pay $10!
That's a saving of $8!
At Big White Ski Resort, you can ski under the bright lights served by the longest Quad Express Chair open for night skiing in Western Canada. The Plaza Lift, Bullet Chair and TELUS Park, Big White's world class terrain park, are all open Friday night from 3:30pm to 8:00pm.
Here are a few things to consider before you head up for $10 Friday Nights:
- Arrive with plenty of time to spare. It will take you between 15 and 30 minutes to get your rental equipment dialed up.
- Dress warmly - be aware that the temperature usually drops in the evenings; that means the best way to stay warm is to wear layers.
- Dress appropriately - do the best you can to bring winter outerwear. That means waterproof pants and jacket.
- Road conditions - be aware that you may experience slippery roads on the way to the resort so reserve extra time for the drive.
- For rental equipment you will need a credit card and photo ID for security.
Public parking is available at Happy Valley. Tickets can be purchased at the Happy Valley ticket office or the Village Centre Mall ticket office. All guests requiring rentals will need to ride Lara's Gondola to the Village Centre Mall to get to the rental shop.
If you have questions or need ticket information, please contact us by phone: 250.491.6262, toll free in North America on: 1.888.663.6882 or by email: [email protected].