Freestyle Ski & Snowboard Programs
Ski and ride with pros who know the mountain inside out. Get the inside scoop and learn new tricks and techniques.
Free Ride Club
Join the Free Ride Club for ten consecutive weeks of mountain fun & adventure for the rippers in the family! Ages 5 - 14.
Freestyle Ski Team
If you’re an experienced skier and would like more of a challenge, join our Freestyle Ski Team and experience performance training and competitions with us!
Freestyle Snowboard Team
If you’re an experienced snowboarder and would like more of a challenge, join our Freestyle Snowboard Team and experience performance training and competitions with us!
Teen Private Ski & Snowboard Coaching
Get started on the right track and book them a private ski and snowboard lesson with one of our pros. Whether you are just learning or are looking to take your riding to the next level.
Terrain Park Tuesdays
Are you a skier or snowboarder who wants to a learn few tricks in the Terrain Park? Come join us to master new rails and hit that kicker you never thought you would!
Pro's in Training
Kick start your skiing career in the best way possible! For all former Freeride Club members aged 14 & 15, join Big White Ski and Board School this winter for an exclusive opportunity to realize your dream of becoming a ski instructor!
- Drop off is from 8:30am for morning and full day lessons. 1:00pm for afternoon lessons.
- Pick up is at 3:30pm.
Before You Arrive
- Come dressed and ready to ski or snowboard.
- Ensure that you are well rested and have eaten breakfast or lunch.
Weather conditions can change rapidly. Please make sure you have the following and that all belongings are labeled:
- Neck warmer
- Goggles and/or sunglasses depending on the weather
- Waterproof & insulated mittens, gloves, jacket and pants
- Long underwear and turtleneck
- Warm dry socks
- You will spend the day with your instructor learning new skills and exploring the mountain. You will have a chance to explore all the terrain available to your level. Please note beginner skiers and riders may spend more time on one mountain depending on the type of terrain that is suitable.
- Actual time on snow will vary depending on weather conditions the groups ability and stamina.
End of the Day
- Groups return to the Village Centre at 12:00pm for half day and 3:30pm full day lessons.