After School Program - Registration Opening Soon
The Big White Ski and Board School After School Program is available exclusively to local Okanagan school students, from Grade 4 - Secondary. It includes three fully-supervised after school sessions, running for three consecutive weeks as well as pick-up/drop-of in luxury Western Bus Line buses and lift tickets (if necessary). Kids can also pick up discounted rentals if they need them. In all it's a great opportunity for kids to get together with their buddies and have three awesome evenings at Big White with some of the best instructors in the world without mum or dad having to worry about a thing!
Give your kids an opportunity of a lifetime by signing them up for the 2016/2017 After School Program. This fantastic local program has been running for over 20 years and has been recognized and awarded by Ski Canada magazine as a one of the best ways to keep the kids busy after school!
The program is exclusively offered to local Okanagan students in grade 4 through to secondary school and is a fantastic way to get them onto the slopes.
The aim of the program is to allow local kids to experience the excitement of skiing and snowboarding at an affordable price to parents.
The after school program creates a great learning environment as it blends fun, dedicated staff and a great social atmosphere. Everyone involved is guaranteed to have a great time whether it’s watching movies on the luxury Western Bus Line coaches, or giving it their all on the slopes under the night sky!
- 3 x Ski/ Board Lessons
- 3 x Lift tickets
- 3 x Western Bus Line transfers to and from the mountain
- 3 x Meals
|Cost||Rentals||Season Pass Holder
No Bus Required
|$179.00||+ $29.00||- $24.00||- $49.00|
*Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice.
- Supervision and safety are paramount to the success of this program. From the moment students step foot onto the bus they are supervised by our chaperons until they are safely returned to school for pickup.
- Chaperons wait for students at the front of school at dismissal, attendance is taken, students are organized and tickets are distributed.
- Upon arrival at Big White, students dress, are outfitted with equipment and then passed into the hands of the friendly ski instructors who ensure everyone receives the highest level of care and attention.
- Students are supervised during meals by our Chaperons. During students’ free practice time on the slopes; instructors and chaperons are continuously skiing the open runs providing supervision and assistance if required.
- At 7:45 pm buses depart Big White with approximate arrival times at Rutland and Kelowna schools between 8:30 - 9:00 pm and between 8:45 - 9:15 pm to Mission, Winfield and West Kelowna schools
Contact: Big White Ski & Board School
Toll Free: 1.866.491.9040
|Tuesday Jan 10/17/24||Wednesday Jan 11/18/25||Thursday Jan 12/19/26|
|Belgo||Anne McClymont||Constable Neil Bruce|
|Black Mountain||Casorso||Dr. Knox|
|Davidson Road||Chute Lake||George Elliot|
|Glenmore||Dorothea Walker||Glenrosa Middle|
|North Glenmore||L'anse-au-sable Elementary||Immaculata High|
|Pearson Road||Raymer||Kelowna Christian Middle|
|Quigley||St. Joseph's Catholic School||Kelowna Christian Secondary|
|Okanagan Adventist Academy|
|Tuesday Jan 31/ Feb 7/14||Wednesday Feb 1/8/15|
|A.S. Matheson||Chief Tomat|
|Heritage Christian||Helen Gorman|
|Rutland Elementary||Hudson Road|
|Springvalley Elementary||Mar Jok Elementary|
|Willowstone Academy||Rose Valley|
|Studio 9 Independent||Shannon Lake|
| Tuesday Feb 28/ Mar 7/14
|| Wednesday Mar 1/8/15
|| Thursday Mar 2/9/16
|Anne McClymont||Black Mountain||Constable Neil Bruce|
|Chute Lake||Davidson Road||Dr. Knox|
|Dorothea Walker||Ellison||George Elliot|
|Glenmore||George Pringle||Glenrosa Middle|
|Mar Jok Elementary||Helen Gorman||Immaculata High|
|North Glenmore||Kelowna Christian Elementary||Kelowna Christian Middle|
|Rose Valley||L'anse-au-sable Elementary||Kelowna Christian Secondary|
|Watson Road||OK Montessori Elementary||KLO|
|Our Lady of Lourdes Elementary||Kelowna Secondary|
|Peter Greer||L'anse-au-sable Secondary|
|South Kelowna||Mt. Boucherie|
|South Rutland||Okanagan Mission|
|Waldorf School||Rutland Middle|
|Okanagan Adventist Academy|