After School Program
The Big White Ski and Board School After School Program is available exclusively to local Okanagan school students, from Grade 4 - Secondary. It includes three fully-supervised after school sessions, running for three consecutive weeks as well as pick-up/drop-of in luxury Western Bus Line buses and lift tickets (if necessary). Kids can also pick up discounted rentals if they need them. In all it's a great opportunity for kids to get together with their buddies and have three awesome evenings at Big White with some of the best instructors in the world without mum or dad having to worry about a thing!
For details contact Ski School
How to Register:
The After School program runs January through to March and you can now register online by clicking the "Register Now" button above.
Give your kids an opportunity of a lifetime by signing them up for the 2014/2015 After School Program. This fantastic local program has been running for over 20 years and has been recognized and awarded by Ski Canada magazine as a one of the best ways to keep the kids busy after school!
The program is exclusively offered to local Okanagan students in grade 4 through to secondary school and is a fantastic way to get them onto the slopes.
The aim of the program is to allow local kids to experience the excitement of skiing and snowboarding at an affordable price to parents.
The after school program creates a great learning environment as it blends fun, dedicated staff and a great social atmosphere. Everyone involved is guaranteed to have a great time whether it’s watching movies on the luxury Western Bus Line coaches, or giving it their all on the slopes under the night sky!
- 3 x Ski/ Board Lessons
- 3 x Lift tickets
- 3 x Western Bus Line transfers to and from the mountain
|Cost||Meals||Rentals||Season Pass Holder
No Bus Required
|$119.00||+ $19.00||+ $29.00||- $24.00||- $49.00|
- Supervision and safety are paramount to the success of this program. From the moment students step foot onto the bus they are supervised by our staff until they are safely returned to school for pickup.
- Coaches wait for students at the front of school at dismissal where supervisors check attendance, organize students and distribute personalized tickets which includes the following information: name, phone number, name of school and package inclusions.
- On arrival to the mountain, students are outfitted with equipment and passed into the hands of the friendly ski instructors who ensure everyone will receive the highest level of care and attention.
- During meal and free times students are under the watchful eye of one of the supervisors.
- At 7:45 pm buses depart Big White with approximate arrival times at Rutland and Kelowna schools between 8:30 - 9:00pm and between 8:45 - 9:15pm to Mission, Winfield and West Kelowna schools.
Contact: Big White Ski & Board School
Toll Free: 1.866.491.9040
Email: [email protected]
| Tuesday Jan 6/13/20
|| Wednesday Jan 7/14/21
|| Thursday Jan 8/15/22
|Belgo||*Anne McClymont||*Cst Neil Bruce|
|*Glenmore||*Chute Lake||Dr Knox|
|*N. Glenmore||*Dorothea Walker||*George Elliot|
|Pearson Rd||*L'anse-au-sable Elem.||*Glenrosa Mid|
|*Watson Rd||St Joseph||*K.L.O.|
| Tuesday Jan 27 Feb 3/10
|| Wednesday Jan 28 Feb 4/11
|A.S. Matheson||Chief Tomat|
|Heritage Christian||Helen Gorman|
|Rutland Elem||Hudson Rd|
|Springvalley Elem||Mar Jok Elementary|
|Willowstone Academy||Rose Valley|
|Studio 9||Shannon Lake|
|Tuesday Feb 24 Mar 3/10||Wednesday Feb 25 Mar 4/11||Thursday Feb 26 Mar 5/12|
|*Anne McClymont||Black Mt||*Cst Neil Bruce|
|*Chute Lake||Davidson Rd||*Dr Knox|
|*Dorothea Walker||Ellison||*George Elliot|
|*Glenmore||K.C.S. Elem||*Glenrosa Mid|
|*N. Glenmore||*L'anse-au-sable Elem.||*Immaculata|
|*Watson Rd||Okanagan Montessori||*K.L.O.|
|Peter Greer||*L'anse-au-sable Mid/Sec.|
|S. Kelowna||*Mt Boucherie|
|Our Lady of Lourdes||*Springvalley Mid|
*Scheduled for two (3 week) sessions