The Big White Ski and Board School After School Program is available exclusively to local Okanagan school students, from Grade 4 - Secondary. It includes three fully-supervised after school sessions, running for three consecutive weeks as well as pick-up/drop-of in luxury Western Bus Line buses and lift tickets (if necessary). Kids can also pick up discounted rentals if they need them. In all it's a great opportunity for kids to get together with their buddies and have three awesome evenings at Big White with some of the best instructors in the world without mum or dad having to worry about a thing!
Give your kids an opportunity of a lifetime by signing them up for the 2013/2014 After School Program.
This fantastic local program has been running for over 20 years and has been recognized and awarded by Ski Canada magazine as a one of the best ways to keep the kids busy after school!
The program is exclusively offered to local Okanagan students in grade 4 through to secondary school and is a fantastic way to get them onto the slopes.
The aim of the program is to allow local kids to experience the excitement of skiing and snowboarding at an affordable price to parents.
This amazing program is BIG on VALUE, $119 includes the following:
- 3 x Ski/ Board Lessons
- 3 x Lift tickets
- 3 x Western Bus Line transfers to and from the mountain
Deductions apply for the following:
|Season Pass Holder||-$24|
|Private schools that provide busing||-$49|
As everyone’s requirements are different, the following options are available at an additional cost:
|Meals (Main, drink and dessert x 3 days)||$19|
|Ski & Snowboard rental (x 3 days)||$29|
*All prices include HST.
The thrill of heading up the mountain for an after school adventure will make students eager with anticipation.
The after school program creates a great learning environment as it blends fun, dedicated staff and a great social atmosphere. Everyone involved is guaranteed to have a great time whether it’s watching movies on the luxury Western Bus Line coaches, or giving it their all on the slopes under the night sky!
Supervision and safety are paramount to the success of this program.
From the moment students step foot onto the bus they are supervised by our steadfast staff until they are safely returned to school for pickup.
- Coaches wait for students at the front of school at dismissal where supervisors check attendance, organize students and distribute personalized tickets which includes the following information; Name, phone number, name of school and package inclusions.
- On arrival to the mountain, students are outfitted with equipment and passed into the hands of the friendly ski instructors who ensure everyone will receive the highest level of care and attention.
- During meal and free times students are under the watchful eye of one of the supervisors
- At 7:45pm buses depart Big white with approximate arrival times at Rutland and Kelowna schools between 8:30-9:00pm and between 8:45-9:15pm to Mission, Winfield and West Kelowna Schools.
|BELGO||*ANNE MCCLYMONT||*CST. NEIL BRUCE|
|*N.GLENMORE||*DOROTHEA WALKER||*GEORGE ELLIOT|
|PEARSON RD.||*L’ANSE-SABLE ELEMENTARY||*GLENROSA MIDDLE|
JAN. 30 FEB. 6/13
|HERITAGE CHRISTIAN||HELEN GORMAN|
|RUTLAND ELEM.||HUDSON RD.|
|SPRINGVALLEY ELEM.||OUR LADY OF LOURDES|
FEB. 19/26 MAR. 5
FEB. 20/27 MAR. 6
FEB. 21/28 MAR. 7
|*ANNE MCCLYMONT||BLACK MOUNTAIN||*CST. NEIL BRUCE|
|*CHUTE LAKE||DAVIDSON RD.||*DR. KNOX|
|*DOROTHEA WALKER||ELLISON||*GEORGE ELLIOT|
|*GLENMORE||K.C.S. ELEM.||*GLENROSA MIDDLE|
|WATSON RD.||OKANAGAN MONTESSORI||*K.L.O.|
|*PETER GEER||L’ANSE-SABLE MIDDLE/SECONDARY|
|S.RUTLAND||OK ADVENTIST ACAD.|
Contact: Sherrie Negrych
Big White's After School Program
2475 Dobbin Road #22 Suite 532
Westbank B.C V4T 2E9
How to Register:
The After School program runs January through to March and you can now register online with the form below.
Regular registration forms are available at the following locations:
- Big White Kelowna office; 1894 Ambrosi Road
- London Drugs
- Email request: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed registration forms can be submitted via email, fax or mail.