Ski Lessons Ages 3 - 4 Years
The Ski Cubs program gives children a positive group ski experience by building their self-confidence with encouraging instructors in fun setting. Care is taken to account for the limited attention spans and endurance capabilities of young skiers. Ski Cubs offers smaller class ratios and has four ability levels that are ideally suited for children ages 3 and 4.
Half Day Group Lessons
From the basics to mountain exploration. A fun learning environment with kids that are similar in age and ability levels.
Child Private Ski Coaching
Get your kids started on the right track and book them a private ski lesson with one of our specialized Kids' Centre Instructors.
Mom/Dad & Me Are Skiing
A great way to start skiing for young children (ages 3 - 6) - especially those nervous about being away from mom & dad.
- Drop off is from 8:30am for morning and full day lessons. 1:00pm for afternoon lessons.
- Pick up for morning lessons is 12:00 and for afternoon and full day lessons is at 3:30pm.
Tips for Parents
Before You Arrive
- Ensure that they are well rested, have eaten breakfast or lunch, and have recovered from jet lag.
- Bring them dressed warmly and ready to ski or snowboard.
- Don't worry about tears! Our instructors are caring and trained to help calm the fears of your child.
Weather conditions can change rapidly. Please ensure that your child is equipped with the following and that all belongings are labeled:
- Neck warmer
- Goggles and/or sunglasses depending on the weather
- Waterproof & insulated mittens, gloves, jacket and pants
- Long underwear and turtleneck
- Warm dry socks
- Label everything with your child's first and last name
Your Child's Day
- Your child will spend their lesson with their instructor and group sliding, learning, playing and exploring.
- If your child has special dietary requirements please let our Ski School Team know when you make the reservation and again when you arrive to drop them off.
- Please be aware that we try to operate "nut free" facilities so we please do not pack any nut products should you choose to pack your own lunch or snack.
- Actual time on snow will vary depending on weather conditions the groups ability and stamina. Some groups will take a quick 30 minute lunch with no breaks and others, usually those who are at the early stages of learning to slide on snow and those groups with younger children, will take more frequent breaks throughout the day to rest and recuperate.
- Please keep in mind that children learn at different rates and that your child's overall enjoyment of their time at the Kids' Centre and on the mountain is most important.
End of the Day
- Pick up time for afternoon and full day lessons is 3:30pm.
- Pick up time for morning lessons is 12:00pm.