BIG WHITE CENTRAL RESERVATIONS BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
RESERVATIONS FOR 15 NIGHTS OR MORE:
Time of Booking
At the time of booking, Big White Central Reservations requires an initial deposit of 25% of the total accommodation charge before taxes to confirm the booking
Up to 20 Days from Time of Booking
From the date of the original booking, you have up to 20 days to cancel the reservation without penalty. (ie if you book your reservation August 10th you have up to August 30th to cancel)
20 Days to 75 Days
After 20 days and up to 75 days prior to arrival, the initial deposit is non-refundable should you cancel
75 Days to 30 Days
A further deposit of another 25% of the total accommodation charge before tax is due 75 days prior to arrival. Should you cancel your reservation within 75 days of arrival, there is no refund on the deposit (equivalent to 50% of the total accommodation charge)
Within 30 Days of Arrival
Final payment for the accommodation, lift passes, lessons and rentals is due 30 days prior to arrival. Should you cancel your reservation within 30 days of arrival, there is no refund on the accommodation portion of your booking
- The minimum age to rent a unit is 21 years old except Bullet Creek Cabins and Towering Pines which is a minimum of 25 years old.
- Upon check-in all guests are required to provide the credit card used for their booking as a security deposit pre-authorization of the first nights rack room charge or $100 whichever is the greater per unit. Please note a pre-authorization is not an additional charge, rather a hold on funds as a security deposit which is then released back on your credit card following check-out.
- Big White Central Reservations does not allow guests to move or change accommodation within 30 days of arrival.
- All lift passes, lessons and rentals are non refundable within 72 hours of arrival.
- There is no refund for unused portions of your vacation
- This reservation cannot be changed to any special or package which may become available after your cancellation period has passed.
From the date of the original booking, you will be able to cancel the reservation without penalty up to 72 hours prior to arrival date and/or departure date. Within the 72 hours, the full payment for the booking is non-refundable should you cancel and no changes are permitted.
TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE
We encourage all guests to purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance. This insurance can be bought within 48 hours of making your reservation. If you have missed this deadline and are interested in purchasing this insurance please contact Big White Central Reservations.
To ensure your holiday has been booked accurately, we ask that you carefully review your confirmation to ensure the following information is correct:
- Dates of Travel
- Location of your accommodation and room type
- Additional activities such as lift passes, airport transfers, rentals etc.
If there are any details which are not correct, please contact us as soon as possible to make the appropriate changes.
We encourage you to view photos of your accommodation on our website at www.bigwhite.com
If you have any questions regarding our booking cancellation or deposit policies please contact us at:
1 800 663 2772 or 250 765 8888 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for booking with Central Reservations and we look forward to seeing you this season!