Youth & School Groups
High School & Elementary Groups packages are available for groups staying off mountain with a minimum of 12 people.
We want to ensure a smooth, worry-free experience so our Group Coordinators are based on the mountain and are available to assist you every step of the way.
Take the stress out of planning and let us organise all your lift tickets, lessons and rentals as well as adventure activities, dining and transportation.
Popular Youth & School Group Activities
- Sanctioned high school & elementary groups must provide a letter from the school administration stating that the trip is school sanctioned.
- A Groups Coordinator will greet you as you arrive at the resort with all your tickets and vouchers, along with your personalised group itinerary, ensuring that your day runs smoothly.
- Big White Central Reservations requires one payment per group 3 days prior to arrival.
- Our Groups Coordinators are based in resort, ready to welcome your group, assist throughout your stay and wave you off until next time.
- Lift ticket, rental or lesson voucher returns - we understand that last minute cancellations can happen so we are pleased to provide our 10% return policy. You may return up to 10% of your total order of lift tickets, rental and or lesson vouchers.
- Lost lift tickets, rental or lesson vouchers - each ticket has a removable stub, simply present the stub to our Groups Coordinators who will replace it right away.
- Big White Central Reservation recommends that all guests purchase Trip Insurance.
- If you would like insurance information our Groups Coordinators and our partner, Uniglobe Direct, will assist you with insurance quotes and bookings.