Student Pass Eligibility
In order to purchase a season pass at the student rate you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a full-time post-secondary student 19 years or older, attending a recognized accredited college, university, local trade or business school within Canada or the United States.
- Co-op students and Apprentices are eligible as long as you are in school for at least 8 weeks during the fall & winter semesters and must present a letter from your school's administration office stating the period you are in school.
* Full-time is defined as taking 3 or more courses for both the fall & winter semesters, and attending a brick & mortar or virtual campus.
* A list of Canadian accredited colleges or universities can be found here.
Local trade or business schools include:
- Vancouver Community College
- Digital Art School
- Okanagan College
To pick up your pass, you must present all of the following documentation:
- Co-op or Apprenticeship documentation if applicable
- A copy of your current course curriculum/registration showing dates and times for classes with your name & student ID printed on it
- Statement showing payment/partial payment of your course fees and your student number. *this does not include your minimal registration fee and must show a significant payment toward your registered course fee tuition
- Valid government picture ID such as; driver’s license, passport or B.C. ID
*Failure to provide the above documentation will result in an increase to the current Adult Season Pass rate.
Kelowna Season Pass Office
Address: 1894 Ambrosi Road, Kelowna View Google Map
Direct Line: 250.491.6262
Toll Free: 1.888.663.6882