Thank You For Coming To Our E-Store!
There are a few things you need to know to make the E-Store work smoothly for you:
1. Select the season pass you wish to purchase, our E-store is still new so customers who had a season
pass last year will need to search for their file using their First and Last name. If you were not a season
pass holder with us last year you will need to create a new profile in the new system.
2. Pass holders from last season can log in by entering their First & Last name & clicking ‘Look Me Up’.
Our system logs you in automatically after you verify your date of birth (m/d/yyyy).
3. It will ask you to add a guest for each pass, that guest is you OR whoever you are buying the pass for.
4. You can still use the FREE online payment plan and split your purchase over 5, 4, 3, or 2 payments. If
you buy before July 15th you will be able to make 5 payments.
5. Anyone who did not get a season pass last season may need to create a new file and have photos
taken this year and everyone is required to sign a paper waiver in person. Passes will be available for
printing and pick up at the 1894 Ambrosi Rd office after July 1st.
6. Some international phone numbers will not be recognized by the E-store, if you are having troubles you
can use our phone number: 250.491.6262 and we can collect your correct phone number when you come
to have your photo done and your season pass printed.
New E-Store Online Pass Purchase How To Video 2012:
If you have any problems during your purchase, please feel free to email email@example.com or call 250.491.6262 or 1.888.663.6882 (toll free in North America) during business hours: Monday to Friday; 8:00am to 4:30pm, and our staff will be happy to assist you.