Big White Shopping Shuttle
This service is available for all guests & staff at Big White Ski Resort. Tickets are $14.00 per person return.
Departs Big White:
Departs from Happy Valley car park near the Day Lodge
Drops off outside SuperStore on Baron Road (off Highway 97) approx an hour after departing Big White
3:00 pm from SuperStore on Highway 97 (same location as drop off).
Guests must be ready to board 15 minutes before departure time.
Wednesday & Thursday nights depart Kelowna at 10:00pm from SuperStore on Highway 97 (same location as drop off).
How to Book?
- At the Concierge Desk in the Village Center Mall. If the bus doesn't have the minimum 10 people required to run the bus 24 hours prior to it's departure, it will be cancelled.
- Passengers must BOOK and PAY in advance at the Concierge Desk. The bus driver cannot sell tickets
- 24 HOURS NOTICE for exchange or cancellation
- Refunds will not be given for missing the bus
- Passengers are advised to bring a large bag or something to keep all their shopping together.
- Must have at least 10 passengers by 3:30pm on the day prior for travel to run.
- No luggage permitted on Shopping Shuttle
- If a passenger does not load from Big White they will lose their seat. Passengers are not permitted to ride one way from Kelowna to Big White.
*If you have any questions please visit the Concierge Desk in the Village Centre Mall or call 250.491.6101