Room # 327 - Superior IBW
Situated in the heart of the village center, the Inn at Big White features excellent resort amenity access. Set amidst the spectacular Monashee Mountains, this 100 unit property was originally opened in 1998 and offers a relaxing, small town atmosphere. After a hard day on the slopes, skiers and boarders love to relax and enjoy the breath taking views in the outdoor pool.
** This unit is subject to Noise
- Located in the Central Village
- Ski to/Ski from - Cross the Road to Hummingbird Beginner Run
- Heated Underground Parking
- Outdoor Hot Tub and Heated Swimming Pool
- Games Room
- Exercise Room
- Restaurant & Lounge
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Free Wireless Internet in Lobby Area
- Living Room - Queen Bed and Murphy Bed
- Bedding Included
- Full Bathroom (Bathtub, Shower, Toilet, Sink)
- Towels and Hair Dryer Included
- Galley Kitchen (Induction Cooker, Mini-Refrigerator, Microwave, Sink)
- Dishes, Cookware and Utensils Included
- 3rd Level of 3 Storey Hotel Building
- Approx 360 sq. ft.
- View of Village
- Subject to Noise
- See below for more features
|2014-2015 Accommodation Rates|
2014-2015 Accommodation Season Dates
Price based on 2 adults. Each additional person(s) 19 and over, $20.00 per night.
All rates are quoted per room/per night based on the minimum indicated occupancy.
Minimum night policy prior to September 1, 2014 = 5 night minimum (2 night minimum November 26 - December 18, 2014 & March 22-April 11, 2015)
After September 1, 2014: 2 night minimum
Exception: December 27 to January 2 - 5 night minimum.
Exception: February 6 to 9, February 13 to 19 - 3 night minimum.
Exception: Minimum night policy = 3 night minimum at the Inn at Big White (2 night minimum November 26 - December 18, 2014 & March 22-April 11, 2015)
All rates are subject to change.
All prices are in Canadian dollars. Click here for currency conversion.
Taxes not included (8% HRT, 5% GST & 2% MRDT).
Minimum age is 19 yrs to rent a unit.
Children 18 & under stay for free.