Room # 105 - Studio
Clean and comfortable accommodation right in the heart of the village. The Whitefoot Lodge also houses a modern deli and grocery/liquor store. With a range of accommodation types to suit every budget and an unbeatable ski-in/ski-out location, Whitefoot Lodge is a great place to stay.
- Located in Central Village
- Ski in/Ski out - Off the Hummingbird Beginner Run
- Communal Outdoor Hot Tub
- Communal Sauna
- Coin Laundry Machines
- One Underground Heated Parking Spot
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Living Room - Double Bed and Futon
- Bedding Included
- Full Bathroom (Bathtub, Toilet, Sink)
- Towels and Hairdryer Included
- Kitchen (Stove and Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator)
- Dishes, Cookware and Utensils Included
- 1st Floor of a 4 Storey Condominium Building
- Approx 290 sq. ft.
- View of Village and Monashee Mountains
- **PET DANDER ALERT DUE TO OWNER USE**
- See below for more features
|DVD Player||Free Wireless Private Internet Access|
|Full Bathroom||Full Kitchen|
|Optik TV - High Definition TV & 15Mbs Wireless Internet||Shared Hot Tub|
|Shared Laundry||Shared Sauna|
|Television||Unlimited Free Long Distance Calling|
2014-2015 Accommodation Season Dates
Price based on 2 adults. Each additional person(s) 19 and over, $20.00 per night.
All rates are quoted per room/per night based on the minimum indicated occupancy.
Minimum night policy prior to September 1, 2014 = 5 night minimum (2 night minimum November 26 - December 18, 2014 & March 22-April 11, 2015)
After September 1, 2014: 2 night minimum
Exception: December 27 to January 2 - 5 night minimum.
Exception: February 6 to 9, February 13 to 19 - 3 night minimum.
Exception: Minimum night policy = 3 night minimum at the Inn at Big White (2 night minimum November 26 - December 18, 2014 & March 22-April 11, 2015)
All rates are subject to change.
All prices are in Canadian dollars. Click here for currency conversion.
Taxes not included (8% HRT, 5% GST & 2% MRDT).
Minimum age is 19 yrs to rent a unit.
Children 18 & under stay for free.