Room # Crescendo - Crescendo
Crescendo is one of the most sought after ski chalets in BC. Only steps to the main village, and at the corner of Woodcutter Run & Happy Valley Way, simply stated, Crescendo's location is second to none.
Crescendo is a 5200 sq ft, 5 bedroom 5 bathroom SmartHome (6 bedroom if using Rec Room as a bedroom, too), which may be configured in several different ways to accommodate your unique needs. In 16 separate King, Queen, and Twin beds, Crescendo comfortably sleeps 22.
Almost all of Crescendo's bedrooms have their own private ensuites. The master ensuite, though, is especially sweet. Not only does it boast a two-person steam-shower, but the two-person jetted tub overlooks the Great Room, providing views to the fireplace, to the ski slopes, and to the Monashee mountains.
Practical elegance is another way to describe Crescendo, and that description extends also to its SmartHome features. You’ll enjoy experimenting with the touchpanels in each room, through which computer-integrated lighting, audio/video, and climate-control are all at your command.
Skiers and non-skiers both rave about Crescendo’s entertainment options, which is why Crescendo is enjoyed by guests even outside of ski season. Crescendo’s Media Room, for example, is outstanding! The movie screen is 110”, with 7.1 surround sound, where about 1000 movie titles are at your fingertips, literally.
According to our guests, Crescendo’s signature dish is our indoor-outdoor pool/Jacuzzi. With ½ of the pool/Jacuzzi inside and ½ outside, you can enter/exit in a room that is heated to at least 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Holidays at Crescendo are wholly magically, and Crescendo is the perfect venue for family or Corporate retreats, for weddings, and more. Crescendo’s expansive ceilings and open-layout combine to make Crescendo warm and inviting: whether the event is small and intimate or over 100 strong.
- Located in the Lower Village - 2 minute walk to Central Village
- Ski in/Ski out - Ski to Ridge Rocket/Plaza chair down the Cat Track, Ski to Chalet via Woodcutter Run
- Outdoor Parking for two vehicles
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Master Bedroom - King Bed
- Guest Bedroom #2 - Queen Bed and Two Single Beds in the loft
- Guest Bedroom #3 - Queen Bed and Two Single Beds in the loft
- The Glass Room (Bedroom #4) - Four Single Beds
- Theatre (Bedroom #5) - Three Murphy Beds and One Queen Sofa Bed
- Great Room - Queen Sofa Bed
- Rec Room/Garage - Queen Sofa Bed
- Bedding Included
- One Master Ensuite Bathroom (Jetted Soaker Tub, Steam Shower, Toilet, Sinks)
- Four Guest Bedroom Ensuite Bathrooms (Shower, Toilet, Sinks)
- Towels & Hair dryers Included
- Fully Equipped Kitchen - Commercial stove-top, double convectional ovens, and microwave are by Viking; the fridge by SubZero; and the two dishwashers by Miele (yes, two dishwashers in the kitchen and a third in the Media Room’s bar)
- Dishes, Cookware and Utensils Included
- Vacation Home
- Approx 5200 sq. ft.
- View of Monashee Mountains
- Private Indoor/Outdoor Hot Tub/Pool and Swim Gym
- Private Theatre/Media Room with 110" Movie Screen and 7.1 Surround Sound
- Games Room with Bumper Pool Table, Poker Table, Ping Pong and Fitness Equipment
|Value Season||$2,000 - $3,750|
|Regular Season||$2,000 - $3,750|
|Holiday Season||$3,000 - $3,750|
|Christmas Season||$3,000 - $3,750|
13/14 Value Season: November 27 - December 19, January 3 - February 6, March 23 - April 12
Price based on 22 adults. Each additional person(s) 19 and over, $20.00 per night.
All rates are quoted per room/per night based on the minimum indicated occupancy.
Minimum night policy prior to September 1, 2013 = 5 night minimum (2 night minimum November 27 - December 19, 2013 & March 23-April 12, 2014) After September 1, 2013: 2 night minimum
Exception: December 27 to January 2 - 5 night minimum.
Exception: February 14 to February 20 - 3 night minimum.
Exception: Minimum night policy = 3 night minimum at the Inn at Big White (2 night minimum November 27 - December 19, 2013 & March 23-April 12, 2014)
All rates are subject to change.
All prices are in Canadian dollars. Click here for currency conversion.
Taxes not included (8% HRT, 5% GST & 2% MRDT).
Minimum age is 19 yrs to rent a unit.
Children 18 & under stay for free.