Room # 131 - 2 Bdrm Standard
Clean and comfortable accommodation right in the heart of the village. The Whitefoot Lodge also houses a modern deli and grocery/liquor store. With a range of accommodation types to suit every budget and an unbeatable ski-in/ski-out location, Whitefoot Lodge is a great place to stay.
- Located in Central Village
- Ski in/Ski out - Off the Hummingbird Beginner Run
- Communal Outdoor Hot Tub
- Communal Sauna
- Coin Laundry Machines
- One Underground Heated Parking Spot
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Bedroom #1 - Queen Bed
- Bedroom #2 - Double/Single Bunk Bed
- Living Room - Sofa Bed
- Bedding Included
- Full Bathroom (Bathtub, Toilet, Sink)
- Towels and Hairdryer Included
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (Refrigerator, Stove and Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave)
- Dishes, Cookware and Utensils Included
- 1st Floor of a 4 Storey Condominium Building
- Approx 1000 sq. ft.
- View of Monashee Mountains and Village
- See below for more features
|Free Wireless Private Internet Access||Full Bathroom|
|Full Kitchen||Shared Hot Tub|
|Shared Sauna||Ski Locker|
13/14 Value Season: November 27 - December 19, January 3 - February 6, March 23 - April 12
Price based on 4 adults. Each additional person(s) 19 and over, $20.00 per night.
All rates are quoted per room/per night based on the minimum indicated occupancy.
Minimum night policy prior to September 1, 2013 = 5 night minimum (2 night minimum November 27 - December 19, 2013 & March 23-April 12, 2014) After September 1, 2013: 2 night minimum
Exception: December 27 to January 2 - 5 night minimum.
Exception: February 14 to February 20 - 3 night minimum.
Exception: Minimum night policy = 3 night minimum at the Inn at Big White (2 night minimum November 27 - December 19, 2013 & March 23-April 12, 2014)
All rates are subject to change.
All prices are in Canadian dollars. Click here for currency conversion.
Taxes not included (8% HRT, 5% GST & 2% MRDT).
Minimum age is 19 yrs to rent a unit.
Children 18 & under stay for free.