Room # 313 - 2 Bdrm Plus Den Premium w/Hot Tub
The seclusion and luxury of the Copper Kettle units is unsurpassed in this unique condominium development. Situated less than ten minutes walk from the Central Village, between the Black Forest Chair and Bullet Express Quad Chair, this single-level ski in/ski out accommodation offers the elegant use of complementary raw materials in an open floor plan. The units feature hardwood floorboards, timber ceilings and fine hardwood detailing, along with heated slate walkways, stone fireplaces and private hot tubs on the balconies. The gourmet kitchens include granite bench-tops, stainless steel appliances and après ski wine fridges. These units offer a unique space to allow guests to truly unwind and enjoy their winter vacation.
- Located in Black Forest
- Ski in/Ski out – Off Short Cut Beginner Run – Off Short Cut Beginner Run to Black Forest Chair
- One Underground Parking Spot
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Bedroom #1 - One Queen Bed
- Bedroom #2 – Two Single Beds
- Den - Queen Bed
- Living Room - Double Sofa Bed
- Bedding Included
- Ensuite (Shower, Toilet, Sink)
- Full Bathroom (Bathtub, Toilet, Sink)
- Towels and Hairdryers Included
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (Refrigerator, Stove and Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave)
- Dishes, Cookware and Utensils Included
- 3rd Floor of a 4 Storey Condominium Building
- Approx 1550 sq. ft.
- View of Monashee Mountains
- Private Hot Tub
- Apres Ski Wine Bar in Unit
- Heated floors
- 40 Inch HDTV in Living room
- 32 Inch HDTV in Second Bedroom
- See below for more features
|DVD Player||Free Wireless Private Internet Access|
|Full Kitchen||Gas Fireplace|
|Optik TV - High Definition TV & 15Mbs Wireless Internet||Private Hot Tub|
|Ski Locker||Stereo/CD Player|
|Two Bathrooms||Unlimited Free Long Distance Calling|
13/14 Value Season: November 27 - December 19, January 3 - February 6, March 23 - April 12
Price based on 4 adults. Each additional person(s) 19 and over, $20.00 per night.
All rates are quoted per room/per night based on the minimum indicated occupancy.
Minimum night policy prior to September 1, 2013 = 5 night minimum (2 night minimum November 27 - December 19, 2013 & March 23-April 12, 2014) After September 1, 2013: 2 night minimum
Exception: December 27 to January 2 - 5 night minimum.
Exception: February 14 to February 20 - 3 night minimum.
Exception: Minimum night policy = 3 night minimum at the Inn at Big White (2 night minimum November 27 - December 19, 2013 & March 23-April 12, 2014)
All rates are subject to change.
All prices are in Canadian dollars. Click here for currency conversion.
Taxes not included (8% HRT, 5% GST & 2% MRDT).
Minimum age is 19 yrs to rent a unit.
Children 18 & under stay for free.