Cruz The Blues
Have you skied all the blue runs at Big White? See if you can ski all the blue runs in one weekend for our famous Cruz the Blues!
Explore Big White with this family favourite event! Pick up your Cruz the Blues Passport at the Concierge Desk, take it to each blue run, locate the sign with the stamp attached and stamp each run as you go. A great way to discover the mountain.
Many thanks to our sponsors:
HOW DOES CRUZ THE BLUES WORK?
- Register to participate and collect a Passport from the Concierge Desk in the Village Centre Mall.
- Ski or snowboard around the allocated Blue runs.
- Find the Cruz the Blues sign and stamp at the Trail Sign and stamp your Passport at as many of the allocated trails as you can.
- Have a great day exploring Big White with your family and friends.
- Submit your completed Passport on the Sunday of the Cruz the Blues weekends to the Events Staff in the Happy Valley Day Lodge from 3:30pm - 4:00pm to be entered to WIN Cruz the Blues prizes!
- Attend the Cruz the Blues presentation at 4:00pm in the Happy Valley Day Lodge to pick up your FREE t-shirt and win prizes.