Big White has 25 kilometers of Nordic trails perfect for Canadian cross country skiing. With perfectly groomed backcountry ski trails, Big White offers all levels of cross country skiing from beginner to advanced, creating the impeccable adventure for your skill level.
- All participants must have a valid Trail pass, Alpine ticket or Season's pass to use the trails.
- Trail passes can be purchased from the Ticket Office in Happy Valley or the Village Centre Mall.
- Nordic ski equipment and snowshoes are available for rental through our Rentals department located in the Village Centre Mall.
- Dogs are permitted on the Wilderness trails, but must remain in control and on leash at all times.
Nordic Trail Map
How to Get There
- From the Village Centre - take Lara's Gondola to Happy Valley, turn left across the bridge into the Adventure Centre and proceed to the trail head below the beginner's slope.
- By Vehicle - Park in the Happy Valley Parking Lot, proceed across the bridge into the Adventure Centre and proceed to the trail head below the beginner's slope.
- 25 km (15.5 miles) of trails.
- Ticket Sales located in the Happy Valley Day Lodge.
- Hot snacks/beverages available for purchase in the Happy Valley Day Lodge, featuring Belgian Waffles, hot dogs, hot chocolate, and some other types of snack food and beverages.
- Heated Washroom facilities in the Happy Valley Day Lodge.