Horse Drawn Sleigh Rides
Take a step back in time with a ride on an old fashioned horse drawn sleigh in the winter wonderland of Big White. Cozy up under a blanket and enjoy hot chocolate while gliding through snow covered forest trails during your sleigh ride, a fantastic experience with the horses. This is the perfect family activity as all ages are welcome.
Operating Dates & Times
|Tour Type||Tour Days||Times||Child & Adult (3yrs and up)||Tot (Under 3)|
1/2 Hour -Capacity 16 adults
||2pm, 4pm, 8pm||$15.00||FREE|
1 Hour - Capacity 16 adults
includes hot chocolate
|Thurs-Tues||1pm, 3pm, 7pm
Special NYE Tour-45min Capacity 16 adults
includes hot chocolate OR add mulled wine (+$10)
6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm
* Additional tours may be available during peak periods! As one of our agents for more info.
**Hours and dates of operation are subject to change based upon weather and conditions. Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice.
This is an unforgettable experience! Intimate, romantic, festive and magical. This private horse drawn sleigh can accommodate a small group for an intimate sleigh ride through our snow covered forest trails or perhaps a romantic private sleigh ride for two. Please inquire with Concierge Desk
Whether you have a group who wants the sleigh to yourself or a couple who would like a romantic sleigh ride for two, private horse sleigh tours are available.
For more information please contact the Resort Concierge Desk.
Enjoy a unique dining experience combined with a horse drawn sleigh adventure. Enjoy brunch, a gourmet dinner in a cozy cabin or arrive in style at one of Big White's restaurants.
- Tickets must be pre-purchased and can be purchased from the Concierge Desk in the Village Centre Mall.
- Please respect the horses and do not approach them without getting consent from the driver.
- Hot chocolate is provided on 1 hour tours.
- No cancellations or exchanges within 24 hours. 24 hours to 48 hours, sleigh ride time can be changed. More than 48 hours notice, full refund available.
- Wear warm winter clothing including winter boots.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure to ensure tour leaves on time.
How to Get There
- From the Village Centre - take Lara's Gondola to Happy Valley, tours meet next to the skating rink outside the doors to Sk8ers Bistro.
- By Vehicle - Park in the Happy Valley Parking Lot, proceed to the meeting place next to the skating rink outside the doors to Sk8ers Bistro.
- Hot snacks/beverages available for purchase in the Happy Valley Day Lodge, featuring Belgian Waffles, hot dogs, hot chocolate, and some other types of snack food and beverages (no alcohol).
- Heated Washroom facilities in the Happy Valley Day Lodge.
- Storage facilities available in the lower level of the Happy Valley Day Lodge.