Ice Skating - Closed For The Season
There's nothing quite like skating on an outdoor rink surrounded by snow covered trees and picturesque views of the mountains. Take a spin on Canada's highest skating rink - it's the same size as an Olympic Hockey rink! Jump in on a pick up game with the locals or take a leisurely skate with family and friends.
- All participants must have a valid ticket or season's pass and be wearing skates to enter the rink.
- Slap shots and raising the puck are not permitted.
- Helmets recommended.
- All participants must follow attendant's instructions. Unsafe conduct will result in the removal of your ticket without refund.
- Be prepared for varying weather conditions and temperatures.
- Wear warm winter clothing.
How to Get There
- From the Village Centre - take Lara's Gondola to Happy Valley, turn right in front of Happy Valley Day Lodge for entrance to the skating rink
- By Vehicle - Park in the Happy Valley Parking Lot, proceed to the skating rink
- Olympic sized ice surface.
- Ticket Sales located in the Happy Valley Day Lodge.
- Hot snacks/beverages available for purchase in the Happy Valley Day Lodge, featuring Belgian Waffles, hot dogs, hot chocolate, and some other types of snack food and beverages.
- Heated Washroom facilities in the Happy Valley Day Lodge.
- Fully lit for night skating.
- Bonfire daily after 3pm to warm up around.
- Ice buddies to assist beginner skaters.