Kelowna Rockets Hockey
Experience the excitement of the Kelowna Rockets WHL hockey team in action. Known for their exciting, gritty, Canadian hockey style, Rockets games are a fun time for all. Witness the stars of tomorrow fighting for a spot in the NHL. We arrange the tickets and transportation so all you need is your team spirit!
Dates and times for the 2014/015 season will be posted September 2014.
Operating Dates & Times
|Saturday, December 27th||Kelowna v. Kamloops||7:05pm
|Tuesday, December 30th||Kelowna v. Prince George||7:05pm|
|Saturday, January 3rd||Kelowna v. Prince George||7:05pm
|Wednesday, January 7th||Kelowna v. Vancouver||7:05pm|
|Saturday, January 10th||Kelowna v. Medicine Hat||7:05pm|
|Wednesday, January 14th||Kelowna v. Tri City||7:05pm|
|Friday, January 16th||Kelowna v. Seattle||7:05pm|
|Friday, January 23rd||Kelowna v. Everett||7:05pm|
|Friday, February 6th||Kelowna v. Kamloops||7:05pm|
|Friday, February 13th||Kelowna v. Victoria||7:05pm|
|Saturday, February 28th||Kelowna v. Calgary||7:05pm|
|Wednesday, March 11th||Kelowna v. Victoria||7:05pm|
|Saturday, March 21st||Kelowna v. Vancouver||7:05pm|
For a full schedule of Rockets Hockey click here.
Kelowna Rockets Hockey Rates
|Game Ticket & Transportation Price|
Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice.
- Tickets must be pre-purchased from the Concierge Desk in the Village Centre Mall.
- Tickets are limited. Purchase early to avoid disappointment.
- Rate includes ticket to the game, transportation to and from Big White Ski Resort.
- Bus picks up and drops off at the Village Centre Mall.
- Bus departs Big White at 5:30pm for games that start at 7:00pm. Bus departs Kelowna after the game at 9:45pm and stops at Happy Valley and the Village Centre Mall.
- Wear warm clothing layered clothing.
- Arrive10 minutes prior to scheduled departure of the bus.
- Please be aware that as per arena security all bags are subject to search.
- Outside alcohol is not permitted.
How to Get There
- Bus departs from the Village Centre Mall outside the entrance to Central Reservations.