Horse Drawn Sleigh Dining Tours
For a culinary experience unlike any other come aboard an old fashioned horse drawn sleigh to our cozy cabin in the woods or travel in style to one of the on mountain restaurants.
Operating Dates & Times
|Sleigh Brunch||Thursday - Tuesday
||10:00am||Dec 14 - March 29|
|Dinner & Sleigh Bells||Monday, Thursday, Saturday
(other days available on request)
||Jan 5 - March 29|
Hours and dates of operation are subject to change based upon weather and conditions.
Brunch Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride
Take in Big White’s pristine beauty as the majestic Clydesdale horses guide the sleigh through snow covered forest to our cozy cabin.
Dinner and Sleigh Bells
Admire Big White’s pristine beauty as the majestic Clydesdale horses guide the sleigh through snow covered forest to our cozy cabin.
- Dining tours must be booked 24 hours in advance.
- Tickets must be pre-purchased from the Concierge Desk in the Village Centre Mall.
- Please respect the horses and do not approach them without getting consent from the driver.
- No cancellations or exchanges within 24 hours. 24 hours to 48 hours, sleigh ride time can be changed. More than 48 hours notice, full refund available.
- Wear warm winter clothing including winter boots.
- Arrive 5 minutes prior to scheduled departure to ensure tour leaves on time.
How to Get There
- From the Village Centre - take Lara's Gondola to Happy Valley, tours meet next to the skating rink outside the doors to Sk8ers Bistro.
- By Vehicle - Park in the Happy Valley Parking Lot, proceed to the meeting place next to the skating rink outside the doors to Sk8ers Bistro.